interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

Server owners are: Rey and John the guys that scammed you at l2extreme, l2paranoid, the guys that lied to you...check www.l2extreme.us.

*Dont advertise other servers in this topic, istead open your own*

Texas Homie™

I don't understand what you're trying to say at all. l2extreme.us is showing Dizzan's corruption (who just so happens to be checking this topic)

Now you are without any proof saying that we are the ex l2extreme staff that also used to work with dizzan (eg you?)

Lovely, but next time, if we piss you off, come up with something better (++ on the try though)

KKthnxbbye.

p.s. Next time if you're trying to bash a server then atleast don't post a link to your own in it. you'll be much more successful in making others believe whatever fiction you come up with.

----

Back ontopic,

We have 325 online players right now. It goes down to about 200-ish during the night.

i still play there after 3 days , and i might say it gives addiction , EF its filled (with br's also) so u better join with a friend at least , so u wont get pked every 5 mins , its another zone PI where u can farm also , but u get far less xp compared to EF , thats why that place its crowded , nobless now its not easy/ but not very hard to get , just right , server its visible growing .

You seriously cannot expect some below average BR/GR/PL (no pun intended) to make a review like that. If you are, you are sadly mistaken. This section is supposed to be about discussion, posting numbers around won't do a darn thing since they are highly objective, not to mention some people will make 1/10 just to bash a server that doesn't deserve bashing.

Server owners are: Rey and John the guys that scammed you at l2extreme, l2paranoid, the guys that lied to you...dismay will close soon...

Its True.

Dont play here Rey is scamer.

He was admin on l2extreme

He open donate,take money and close server.

Sorry for my english.

Conspirazy theoriez!

Stop quoting dumb shit (where poster selfpwned him anyway) and provide some valid proof (which you do not have).

If you want to play rumors we can do that, just be clear about it.

p.s. wts ingrish lessonz meng.

I love it when failed staff from opposing server tries to bash ours with a bad reputation from some XY server.

*clap clap*

Its True.

Dont play here Rey is scamer.

He was admin on l2extreme

He open donate,take money and close server.

Sorry for my english.

i'm 100% sure that you didnt even checked our server out and you are talking about bullshit... give us a proof, and dont shittalk about my server please.

ps. i'm also sure that you didnt even had ur own server and you are spreading rumors about my one. why you dont have ur own? maybe u suck at developing? maybe u failed in past?