[Share] PvP Level System

Versus

• 4 weeks later...

Well i think there are some questions you should answer  for example if i have gone 95 lvl with main(interlude :P) if i add a sub class should i get 2000 pvps more to go 95? or i the maximum goes 95 instantly with the normal experience?

Mate can you explain how to aply on the IL  i undersntand but 80 lvl is max in IL So actualy how the fuck i need to apply 5 more levels on configs and then put the script can you like make a short guide or somthing

Well i think there are some questions you should answer  for example if i have gone 95 lvl with main(interlude :P) if i add a sub class should i get 2000 pvps more to go 95? or i the maximum goes 95 instantly with the normal experience?

This system is a really basic one, if you are going to use it live you should advance it.

Mate can you explain how to aply on the IL  i undersntand but 80 lvl is max in IL So actualy how the -beep- i need to apply 5 more levels on configs and then put the script can you like make a short guide or somthing

Just take a look how the rest of it is made and do exactly the same. It's really simple.

This is a pretty cool idea and looks like some nice work, I'll have to play with it a bit later.

Oh and don't listen to anything Ramms says <_< he's just.....Ramms...nuff said lol

mm im using l2j epi ,problem is that u level up without pvp to max level

any ideas ?

Easy..

Index: I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java
===================================================================
--- I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java	(revision 4250)
+++ I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java	(working copy)
@@ -704,7 +704,7 @@
							}

// Distribute the Exp and SP between the L2PcInstance and its L2Summon
-							if (!attacker.isDead())
+							if (!attacker.isDead() && attacker.getLevel() <= 85)
							{
								long addexp = Math.round(attacker.calcStat(Stats.EXPSP_RATE, exp, null, null));
								int addsp = (int)attacker.calcStat(Stats.EXPSP_RATE, sp, null, null);

Good luck

Easy..

Index: I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java
===================================================================
--- I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java	(revision 4250)
+++ I:/workspace/L2_GameServer/java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java	(working copy)
@@ -704,7 +704,7 @@
							}

// Distribute the Exp and SP between the L2PcInstance and its L2Summon
-							if (!attacker.isDead())
+							if (!attacker.isDead() && attacker.getLevel() <= 85)
							{
								long addexp = Math.round(attacker.calcStat(Stats.EXPSP_RATE, exp, null, null));
								int addsp = (int)attacker.calcStat(Stats.EXPSP_RATE, sp, null, null);

Good luck

mmm the problem is i try this already and still continue level up :)

i manage it by other way...

i decrease exp rate after 85 and set xp on pvp ...

i think is the same but harder way :P