[Share] L2J-DevWareZ Project ! Under Development !

SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs If you want to make a good thing get rid of xAddytzu and put someone with good exp in staff and you will see the difference !!! By the way you make a good thing with server, i wish you good luck !

Okay i try it now without beeing rude.

1.77 changeset from that after a review i see you know what?60 c/p(of customs from mxc,and fixes from other packs)the others are typos you even dont know what to write to comment for you a cleanup is this?

92 # Crafting config

92 # Crafting Config

thats a really big cleanup i see it has a really big adventage in performance

2.i dont see anything serious ok only 77 changeset but if you have a brain you start with the optimalizations and standarizations to make your understandable(eclipse format plugin, xml format)or obvious cleanups for example crest cache or other cleanup htmcache and the fact is you can get it with 0 knowledge you just need to know how to google...

3.the "developers" 3 guy 1 of them knows totally nothing the other 2 is just c/p and useless things

this project is alredy dead i tell this not as flame but as an advice...play first with sun java tutorial its not long and in 1-2 weeks if you concentrate on it you will be familiar with the basics of java.

Okay i try it now without beeing rude.

1.77 changeset from that after a review i see you know what?60 c/p(of customs from mxc,and fixes from other packs)the others are typos you even dont know what to write to comment for you a cleanup is this?

92 # Crafting config

92 # Crafting Config

thats a really big cleanup i see it has a really big adventage in performance

2.i dont see anything serious ok only 77 changeset but if you have a brain you start with the optimalizations and standarizations to make your understandable(eclipse format plugin, xml format)or obvious cleanups for example crest cache or other cleanup htmcache and the fact is you can get it with 0 knowledge you just need to know how to google...

3.the "developers" 3 guy 1 of them knows totally nothing the other 2 is just c/p and useless things

this project is alredy dead i tell this not as flame but as an advice...play first with sun java tutorial its not long and in 1-2 weeks if you concentrate on it you will be familiar with the basics of java.

Thanks a Lot Interpid For Your " Great " Words !! And Yes !! We Play Now ! Its Time For Us To Play With " Java " !!!

In About 3-4 Weeks We Might Start Making Our Own CODES !! For Starts ! We C/P And we Give Credits !! :) Thank You

And Its not Only The "config-Config"  http://my-trac.assembla.com/L2J_Interlude/changeset/77

play first with sun java tutorial its not long and in 1-2 weeks if you concentrate on it you will be familiar with the basics of java.

Completly agree.

Please, try to be more sensible when starting a new project and going public. Many people can wrongly trust you and ruin their servers. I'm sure you'll become a good dev after studying hard sun java tutorial and getting familiar with l2j source code but, for now, I would just work privately or place a huge warning like "we dont certainly know what we are doing" in your main page

This is the worst thing i ever seen but you will find noobs for copiling your project . I wish you good luck

Hmm ! Guys, Let Me Think.... !! I Dont Think That I Am Copying.. From OTher Projects ! Unique Codes.. or Something Owsome !!

And Who Told You That i am C/Ping !! You Dont Either Know Me !!

You Are in a Positive Way " Nabs " Everyone Who Posted Negative !! And i am telling that cause i read " EveryBody's Post " !! So, . :D ....

EDIT : "djstereo" You Are Happy That I Eddit My Post For You and i wrote "djstereo" Yep Yep i know you are !! Cause You Will Never Grow UP !!! Sorry..

NEW* edit : This Project Its Not Exactly a Project !! Its a Server !! And Yes It Will Be The Best ! It Wont Die ! And I Dont Care About you guys !! :D

EDIT : "DrHouse__ " I Think You Dont Know Either How To "Read" axaxaxa Read : Forum !

System , its time for you to get over the comments and the opinions of the real devs.

So calm down and stop acting and crying like a kid.

PS : You are not in the position to blame DrHouse , Believe me.

He is 10000 times better than you.

EDIT : "DrHouse__ " I Think You Dont Know Either How To "Read" axaxaxa Read : Forum !

Thats interesting i havent seen any bad thing in what DrHouse said actually he was completely right since they made l2j what it is today and you(or any other project)without l2j is dead.So try to think a bit before comment, thanks.

Thats interesting i havent seen any bad thing in what DrHouse said actually he was completely right since they made l2j what it is today and you(or any other project)without l2j is dead.So try to think a bit before comment, thanks.

I Always Do !!>.

L2J_Interlude Project Unavailable For 1 - 2 Days

http://l2jinterlude.justgoo.com/general-announcements-f3/

We have to fix some things ! To Add Some Things !

And We Will Be Back For ! Coding Service :O

When you fix you want to fix your title prefix - pm me to unlock it.

Damn im sick of kids making such topics as [uLTIMATE SHAREEE] or [ NEW ] or [ READ THIS SHIT ] and so on..

When you want to fix it - pm me.