Infinite Aion

Hello Everyone i have a question ... I want to start play in Infinite Aion but i want to know is that worthwhile ?

Is that server good enough ? I mean All Servers have lot of bugs and what like is with that one ?

i was on aion for 1-2 days server have many bugs you are lvl 20 and you can kill mobs lvl 40 xD

many bugs with quests (cant complete) and other things

but server wiped and fix some bugs.

it was nice server with 2,5k-3k on line players.(i think now is on again)

But You are playing there and what is Your opinion about that server ?

Is there a lot of bugs ?

Maybe You know what is still buged ?

They have lots of bugs.

Many things dont work.

Only a portion of the quests work.

BUT they try to fix as much as they can and its the ONLY private aion server worth playing.

If you want the real thing try official. If you want a free server (with all the cons of privates) the only choice is infinite.

I will Try it but i want to know Your opinion too ...

And Just4Hacks You was on Infinite Aion ?? or some other servers ?

on infinite only and i was lvl 18 max i stay for 5-6 hours and i see 1 message about wipe server was nice but many bugs 3k players good that

server wiped i think now is better,aion is 1 nice game better from l2 my opinion is go and play on inifinite is nice server.

Infinite is the number 1 private aion server out there. I recommend it and im playing it atm right now. The maximum amount of things are working compared to those other private servers, however alot of things dont work, i styll recommend infinite over anything else... or retail.

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone i have a question ... I want to start play in Infinite Aion but i want to know is that worthwhile ?

Is that server good enough ? I mean All Servers have lot of bugs and what like is with that one ?

the best private server ;)

The best workin' private server with minimum bugs, if you wanna play AION (free) just play InfiniteAion, other servers sux ;)

I tried other most popular servers but there were many bugs and minimum players...

Infinite :) has a big future, cuz it's ona of the first and really best server!!! Just try it there ;)

Guys Infinite Aion is very buggy.

When entering the game, everything is fine. Exping til 20th level is fine, nothing is bugged. But then game becomes very buggy, bugged quests -> no way to exp. And grinding in Aion is pain in the ass. So the reason I still play there is that no one cares when you bot there, so I bot.