Infinite Aion

Guys Infinite Aion is very buggy.

When entering the game, everything is fine. Exping til 20th level is fine, nothing is bugged. But then game becomes very buggy, bugged quests -> no way to exp. And grinding in Aion is pain in the ass. So the reason I still play there is that no one cares when you bot there, so I bot.

Have problems with explanation reading? Try google what means alpha in develop. Everything is fine till lvl 20? You have than no idea about official ;)

Guys Infinite Aion is very buggy.

When entering the game, everything is fine. Exping til 20th level is fine, nothing is bugged. But then game becomes very buggy, bugged quests -> no way to exp. And grinding in Aion is pain in the ass. So the reason I still play there is that no one cares when you bot there, so I bot.

bugged.. all free servers are bugged, but infinite is the best private server, other server have more bugs than infinite...

I know that some quests don't work, but i hope that infinite team work 24/7 ;)

I play for Elyos and a lot of quests work..most quest work, I don't know how is it with asmodians ..

• 2 weeks later...