[SHARE]Nice Program for easy dual Boxing!

So what does it exactly ? I can open 2 clients with no problem. And someone said earlier that you can follow at very large distances. That is the same thing that walker does so... I see no point.

i dont undersand russian :S someone have program english pls :P

NITROUS SYSTEM refuses to translate it. All he needs to do is to tell us what every option of the program means, with pictures. Too bad he doesnt want to do it

whats up everything hidden!!!!!omg KAI XERESTE POU DEN MPOROUME NA TA DOUME MPRAVW TI NA SAS PW!EDW DEN EXW LEFTA NA PLHRWSW TO ADSL KAI ESEIS MOU ZITATE NA GINW KAI PLATINUM MEMBER!NAI TO LEW KAI DEN EINAI DROPH SYNEXISTE ETSI!TI NA SAS PW APLOS LUPAMAI!!!!

whats up everything hidden!!!!!omg KAI XERESTE POU DEN MPOROUME NA TA DOUME MPRAVW TI NA SAS PW!EDW DEN EXW LEFTA NA PLHRWSW TO ADSL KAI ESEIS MOU ZITATE NA GINW KAI PLATINUM MEMBER!NAI TO LEW KAI DEN EINAI DROPH SYNEXISTE ETSI!TI NA SAS PW APLOS LUPAMAI!!!!

try to post some usefull hint or tip not bullshits,and from time to time you'll earn posts and then you will be able to see every hidden post,blablabla