[SHARE]Nice Program for easy dual Boxing!

Well this program is just wonderful....If you are dualboxing and you have in the other box Buffer by pressing the follow button the buffer will follow the main char even if you are 2km away from him with your main char...

http://rapidshare.com/files/43224007/MultiWin.rar

Source: allcheats.ru

I cant see this yet (not enough posts) but isn't it possible to dual box by simply editing the ini (user.ini or l2.ini, dont remember, been ages since I last edited em :P) and then stop using any kind of loader? If I want to try any other server instead the one I play in, I just decrypt (using l2encdec) the l2.ini and change ip/port then connect to the other one... plus it lets me open as many clients as I want, since the loader is responsable for not allowing you to run more than one client.

maybe it's a multiwin program that somehow frees up memory usage from the other window?

Well this program is just wonderful....If you are dualboxing and you have in the other box Buffer by pressing the follow button the buffer will follow the main char even if you are 2km away from him with your main char...

i cant give you link but i can give you texts :D

The program removes the fps lag if ur computer can handle it. I would not use this unless I try to make my boxs follow me in tight places like catacombs/towns/castles etc..

If I use it all time my comp prolly haves to do some extra work and due to this my main char would lag. Not tested this  - just a thought.

I dont have any lag at all even without this program, running on a core 2 duo E6600 w/ 2gb ram and a X1900XT@XTX.. with 2 clients.. when I run 3+ I have to hit alt+p 'on em all so I can still play, but it runs smooth and they don't stop following me ever.. :P

I dont have any lag at all even without this program, running on a core 2 duo E6600 w/ 2gb ram and a X1900XT@XTX.. with 2 clients.. when I run 3+ I have to hit alt+p 'on em all so I can still play, but it runs smooth and they don't stop following me ever.. :P

Glad to hear it !!

But here isn't the right place to espone your comp stats..thanks... ;D

THanks guys..i'm trying to get the latest things here to our forum so as to keep it update! ;)

Thanks for you support!