[POLL]Tanking

Best tank in your opinion?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Best tank in your opinion?

• Warrior
    • Paladin
    • Druid
    • Death knight

I will vote for Warrior ofc...Had a 1 year experience with war so.

But now with the lich king expansion Tanking with Paladin looks too damn easy too :/

The new talents and stuff on war kinda anoy me...I mean in difference of the Bc talent's it makes it too easy for them too :@

Well with paladin it was easy in the past too but now...

Wont talk about druid cause i only play as Resto so i cant Judge them

What's your opinion ?

i vote for paladin i play long time with paladin and in pvp servers paladin really pwnz with bow or no :P

warrior is good too but paladin better for me.

WHAT?

Warrior FTW!The best class for tanking!Related to paladin his skills are better for tanking.Last stand,Taunt etc...

Well based on those skills you mentioned earlier Paladin has Hand of reckoning and Righteus Defense for the exact same reason and instead of Last Stand Paladin can use Lay on hands ability....But I cant vote because if warrior has a group that plays with assists and is generaly organised is way better...And on the other hand if the group is a number of newbies attacking what they want and using super damage aoe skills before you have built any agression at all you will find all the pull attacking you party instead of you as a warrior but with Paladin's conscration and an acceptable spell power its gonna be okay...Well thats my oppinion..