[GTA SA][Share]Gta Sa MEGA MOD PACK!!!

Crash™

Your problem that you have i fixed it i had same thing (btw fuckin awesome mod!!!) Ok samp error and gta a error missing vehicle ID:548 ok found what 548 was it is a Cargobob (army helicopter) so that means there is a bug in that file so when samp is loading all the vehicles it crashs at 548 after 3 trys to load it. now there is one bug in it but there could be others in it. and the texture fuck up flickering thing fixed : download this: http://www.badongo.com/file/5014888 put files in gta installation location and download this and do the same thing http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=295783 there u go :D. Please if you know of any other bugs or fixes contact me lachlan_227@hotmail.com      i only made this account to say this so dont pm me on this

• 3 months later...

filos kala ola afta ta mods alla ego ean thelw na epanafero to gta opos to eixa ti kanw????

to kaneis uninstall

egw exw allo provlima den ksekeinaei to game to kanw install

kai molis fortizei gia new game me petaei ligo help?

to kaneis uninstall

egw exw allo provlima den ksekeinaei to game to kanw install

kai molis fortizei gia new game me petaei ligo help?

Όταν τελειώσεις με την απεγκατάσταση κοίτα στο φάκελο του παιχνδιού στα "Program Files" για τυχόν εναπομείναντα αρχειά από το patch!

[GR]

Paidia den ksero gia ta problem sas, egw se 2-3 pc pou to dokimasa mia xara eitane, kante uninstall gta kai delete folders kai meta install gta kai ta mods mipos ftiaxei.

I have this error with ak47.dff file :S 3jg2.png

you know what is it?

i dont know, but it is not a big deal, simply it wont install you the ak47 weapon.

what u see at this game is very bad , and such i don`t understand this  game is for child me lime is addicted and he have 12 years :D i like mod mmorpd and strategi , shouter that is best game