interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

We both know that this is the reason of your complains.

Say the reason then ... :P

I pm to Lee already and i said when srv Online I wont care for forum :P

2nd thing i didnt complain about ur srv ... Just say imo its like other srv's ... nothing special... Also 1st day all +16 wpn PLEASE ... :P

It's better to make +15 max or 16 with chance 66% ...

And about helpers ... Ofc u choose "good" ... Luna are best :P Glover - spam FTW, making offtop every single topic ... Coyote (choose by friend way =D)

Anywya Friendly, Regards :P

Well the 1st day server got 150 pple online but as i knew the server FAILED...now i see 18 players Online.

First Lie.

It was 3:00 GMT +2 in the afternoon and 104 people were online (imagine at nights).

and BTW....some one used l2phx and raped the server.What i mean? clearly he sended many packets m/s

and the server LAGED as hell and now is down becouse the 'hacker'

Second Lie.

If this was caused by phx, then every little wannabe would be able to pwn any server. This was a clear DdoS attacking the PC's machine.

That is how lag got caused.

server failed about 3 days... as i expected

Third Lie.

The server is Up, running and it's also full of happy people.

i like that :  (   Profesional Administrators )       BAUAHUAUHAUHAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUAUHAUHAUHUHAAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAUHAZUHAUHAUH

If you think that your java skills are better than Stef's, TheEnd's, Nik's etc. then you are dreaming.

Eminence is one of the most protected servers ever, with unique protections that don't make the gameplay boring.

That I said No to him to be a helper and I choose Coyote?

Yeh, it was a good choice. Coyote is great.

<3

Say the reason then ... :P

First crap.

I already told you. Go to the previous page.

I pm to Lee already and i said when srv Online I wont care for forum :P

Second crap.

You never spoke with Lee, you were just complaining with me all the time. Unban me unban me plis.

2nd thing i didnt complain about ur srv ... Just say imo its like other srv's ... nothing special... Also 1st day all +16 wpn PLEASE ... :P

Third crap.

A nothing special server that attracted shitload of people.

It's better to make +15 max or 16 with chance 66% ...

Fourth crap.

It IS max +16. Chance is 75%. Woah huge difference, we are so noobish.

And about helpers ... Ofc u choose "good" ... Luna are best :P Glover - spam FTW, making offtop every single topic ... Coyote (choose by friend way =D)

Last crap.

I didn't even know Coyote before. Luna and Glover are way better than you.

Next time i will send some MSN conversations. aha.

First crap.

I already told you. Go to the previous page.Second crap.

You never spoke with Lee, you were just complaining with me all the time. Unban me unban me plis.Third crap.

I was talking with him at pm's ....

A nothing special server that attracted shitload of people.Fourth crap.

Trust me ... only u have players because of good srv staff and 20 pages at mxc without srv start LMAO

It IS max +16. Chance is 75%. Woah huge difference, we are so noobish.Last crap.

is the huge difference ... but if u never played ... anyway gg 1st day full +16 except custom = S so ....

Luna OK ... But Glover not all know it ... she spam every topic and make's offtop lmao :P

Pro Pro on ... anyway u choose her because of friend/girl ... Thats all :)

Next time i will send some MSN conversations. aha.

Just do it :*

nice reason to decrease my karma GJ

tearsofholy -1 karma stop being a TARD u just post shits GO SEE THEYR -beep-ING FORUM AND DONT SPAM HERE THEY GOT SOME REASONS U TARD STOP IT HERE!

some one -1 him becouse of his language

but what i'm saying.. no one will dekarma him becouse he is platinum member he payd

so unfair topic as hell

Luna OK ... But Glover not all know it ... she spam every topic and make's offtop lmao :P

Pro Pro on ... anyway u choose her because of friend/girl ... Thats all :)

who the f*ck are you to judge the helper team ?

Jeez u are all complaining even on the first days of the server.

if u have problems, theres a forum for this. Or, u can simply pm them.

Jeez u are all complaining even on the first days of the server.

if u have problems, theres a forum for this. Or, u can simply pm them.

Indeed, thread locked, i got 10 pms about the mess you people made here, i'll read the last 5 pages & take actions. (this will be the last time i do this, next time i'll just junk the thread)

so look what happened , we weren't ddosed. , we got an email from our hosting company that our HDD was problematic and we must change it , we will do it as soon as possible. so dont be afraid. now about everyone else.

@TearsOfHolly , full crap saying . u remind me a kiddo we had in here , ehm what was his name , aaah  yes , DarkTerror

so since u started saying crap things not for my server , but for me , my friends and the whole L2Eminence Staff too , u are post banned for 2 days . nothing more nothing less , i was really clear from the beggining. dont start saying crap.

@Brzoza , mate i dunno what happened with u lee and all the others , no offense but i dont even knew that u were going to be a helper member. i just knew about coyote for sure. u got a sorry from my side , but please stop that attitude.

Thats all from me ,thanx to all the supporters of our server , thanx to the players who joined , thanx to L2Eminence dev team for supporting the project better that i could handle it alone. ( <3 ya all )

Don't underestimate L2Eminence. we will be back with a new HDD , soon enough.

anyone in staff know when the svr will be on again ???

I read all posts and i want to say this : THE SVR ISNT FAIL OR USUALLY L2J AND CUSTOM ITEMS IS SOMETHINK DIFFERENT NOT GIVE USUALLY STATS BUT HELP IN PVP THATS GREAT. ALSO IF ALL HAS +16 ANYONE WHO LOG CAN DO IT SO STOP TALK ABOUT ENCHANTS

I HOPE THIS SVR WILL BACK WITH MORE PPLS AND REACH 500 - 600 ON. GL TO THE STAFF FOR RETURN OF THE SVR  !!!!!

I cant UnderStand why you stefoulis keep this topic alive ?

You are not the thread starter, so i think is better to do something like :

BIN this topic, YOU (stefoulis15) create a NEW topic and keep it clean !

I cant Understand why those 23 pages stands for...

thanks.