interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

* Powerful dedicated server. * hmm ok every 11 minutes start a unplayable lag also this server have much delay and spikes

* Professional administration. * i play 6 hours and i dont see any gm online hey guys where are you :p

* Maximum Enchant: 16 * :  O realy? i just broked an +16 duals to +17

The legion of darkness has awoken. Join an epic battle by the side of Angels.

ermmmm... what exactly that means ? :P

Are you bored of Lineage 2 private servers? Are you tired of poor balance, stupid enchant rates, endless farming, overpowered custom items, annoying bugs, overpowered donators?

Welcome to L][Eminence, then.

i've got an answer for you:

Are you bored of Lineage 2 private servers? : this is like all bored private servers

Are you tired of poor balance, stupid enchant rates, endless farming, overpowered custom items, annoying bugs, overpowered donators? :

this is a poor balance server becouse spellhoweler gives you 3 hits.. and sielence is 10001% succes.Enchant rates are good,farming is endless,custom items are not overpowred but sux becouse every single character use those ugly things,full of bugs !!

* Flood protection. * : sure

* Exploit protection. * : sure

* PvP farm protection. * : sure

* Grief buffing protection. * : sure

* Awesome, never seen NPCs. * : i have saw the same npcs into another server if u want i can search it and show it 2 you

* Customized jail. * : hey hey hey you lie ! the jail dont works ;)

* Eternal GvE fights. * : this 2 :D

So much to say, so little time to explain.

Just; no lies, no compromises.

yes sure and i'm OBAMA

there are many things that i can say but its late and i have to sleep  

CHAO

@ Reaper® no neither i don't care about your karma but if you get -5 then you will banned so im trying to ban you :D keep going brother

P.S: and stop keep flameing becouse i'll ask to ban you or smthing,you see i dont talk you bad

you know most of these are lies but i dunno what you are trying to proove team up with broza and cry together lee + jake are on loads of hours but every litle animal like you in every other server cannot get this in to their heads GM isnt god he is a human like me (i dunno about you) cant be everywhere doing everything always .

damn... as i expect it another Bored JAVA server ! we all know that JAVA servers are a little HOLE or smthing.

Well the 1st day server got 150 pple online but as i knew the server FAILED...now i see 18 players Online.

and BTW....some one used l2phx and raped the server.What i mean? clearly he sended many packets m/s

and the server LAGED as hell and now is down becouse the 'hacker'

i just wasted my time ;)

10 days waiting for .... NOTHING !

It started with 150 people and is still in that number, just ppl don't log cuz server is always geting down. And well even if you didn't know about the downtime, it's obvious that 150 ppl that were w8ing 10 days, didn't change their mind in one evening, you should thought of that too fool.

you know most of these are lies but i dunno what you are trying to proove team up with broza and cry together lee + jake are on loads of hours but every litle animal like you in every other server cannot get this in to their heads GM isnt god he is a human like me (i dunno about you) cant be everywhere doing everything always .

Also im  not animal Like u i suppose ... so just stfu ... =/ and dont act like an kid ...

Its forum so i can say my opinion everywhere i wanna "wannabepro" lol

Soon srv gonna leaving and i hope that srv crush :P ^^

Hehe who care if they spend lot time if this srv look same as other LOL Failz0r srv ??!!

1. And This srv only have community because of srv staff from MxC and friends of them joined ...

2. Already 20 page's (after GrisoM remove) before srv START!! LMAO

3. Enchant rate same as in other fail/lol srv :P What the point if u get all in 1 day and there is boring to only pvp/event's ... U should make enchant rate 66% or smth like that to harder make weapon ... When i log i just saw FULL with +16 srv hahahah That's tard :P With that adena drop it should be harder ... adena drop lot ....

- Geodata: on.

- Full of PK at lvling zone.

- Boring farming

- GM shop bugged

IMO I was think it will be special srv which other features than other srv lol/fail/2week :P

And also it being attack so they cant keep it for long ... =/

Friendly, Regards :P

@Edit: Glad overpower - 6k critical for mage ... Fear 100%

Also im  not animal Like u i suppose ... so just stfu ... =/ and dont act like an kid ...

Hehe who care if they spend lot time if this srv look same as other LOL Failz0r srv ??!!

1. And This srv only have community because of srv staff from MxC and friends of them joined ...

3. Enchant rate same as in other fail/lol srv :P What the point if u get all in 1 day and there is boring to only pvp/event's ... U should make enchant rate 66% or smth like that to harder make weapon ... When i log i just saw FULL with +16 srv hahahah That's tard :P With that adena drop it should be harder ... adena drop lot ....

- Boring farming

- GM shop bugged

IMO I was think it will be special srv which other features than other srv lol/fail/2week :P

lol man is pvp svr to drop adena lower and with this staff they solve the bugs dont forget is interlude client and for the enchant isnt only for 20 ppls is for all the ppls who get + 16 weaps I agree that community is 130 -150 ppls because is the staff of the svr cool

Server down, server unsticked, no news anywhere. JUST WTF GUYS ??  ::)

PS:

Also im  not animal Like u i suppose ... so just stfu ... =/ and dont act like an kid ...

- Boring farming

- GM shop bugged

Shut up ?

server failed about 3 days... as i expected

and hey what the hack ? there are no any info about the downtime

i like that :  (  Profesional Administrators )      BAUAHUAUHAUHAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUAUHAUHAUHUHAAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAUHAZUHAUHAUH

Friendly, Regards

server failed about 3 days... as i expected

and hey what the hack ? there are no any info about the downtime

i like that :  (  Profesional Administrators )      BAUAHUAUHAUHAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUAUHAUHAUHUHAAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAUHAZUHAUHAUH

Friendly, Regards

Pretty pathetic, read their forums first and don't make no-sense posts.  The server is being under D Dos attack and their trying to fix it.

server is JAVA so every week they will try to fix this non existing DDos problem or whatever is this

idiots like TearsOfHolly have no work here.

some one dekarma him he call me idiot

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 04:55:26 PM »

Okay we're online.

You MAY have little lags ,because im downloading 1,7gb firewall lulz.

Our host company gave us a 350USD license for DDoS blocker and we have a new router..

and all this for free ;)

Enjoy playing!

with a 100mbit connection (at least) you should download it in less than a minute). btw,

Never seen a 1,7gb firewall (please let me know).

also, the datacenter should have the router (not you). (you just own a LAN switch :P

also 2, the datacenter should apply the DDoS protection to their own router, (not into a single pc).

gl !