[Request] Source L2Emu

iPwned

Question

Hello....

Unfortunately l2emu project has been closed (ie, not shared source) and for this reason I write ... Has anyone else have on eclipse source L2Emu Gracia Final? If someone could make it in advance thank you!

Yours, Martin. 

no more public emu.

so... if no more public... that means proyect close? no more updates/support for l2emu users?

project is working... but not for all... we've enough of cryer children

They say they will make it public again somewhere soon, but they also said to make weekly builds, which they don't...

Unlocked

Im not a part of l2emu so dont ask me :D

Emu never will be public again because they dont want you to see how much c/p they did(especially that noob lordrex)

Unlocked

Im not a part of l2emu so dont ask me :D

Emu never will be public again because they dont want you to see how much c/p they did(especially that noob lordrex)

lol hahaha

lol hahaha

to that lol hahaha you was the one who added totally bugged events and used a scammed machine to host it so i dont think you have anthing to do with that.

c/p exists everywhere..was that a reason to close from public L2Emu? :D

nono i mean ONLY c/p :)

lol at least i was smart in doing it :D

and what bugged events? i added the ones lordrex showed me :P

yes without soe restriction only the half of the code was done when they get disarmed in event they cant equipped a weapon again and other things(while the original one was okay)

who cares it was/is a /fail project XD

than why you joined if it was a fail and why your project totally looks like emu(a fail project)?

it doesn't ^^ it did but things changed..

anyway open source sucks ^^ so i care lesser by day of nubish things like this XD

and we should stop spaming.. if u really hate me that much, lets take it 1:1 somewhere else