[Help]Login prob...

nazghoul

Question

Well i have a bit noobish prob ok i set up  my server all Up login game server all good i go and create a player but i stuck in the login screen knows anyone what is responsible? plix plox :P one time that i need help ^^

15 answers to this question

i think that maybe your system is false

What datapack you use?????

Its Cfour datapack special Disened by killer007 he hasnt posted :p look i think that these may be the prob to but dunno!!! :S i think that cause my server had epic weapons tit armor etc and the new one hasn't and i log in withe the old system that has epic tit etc.... But i can login in other server with these patch dunno :S you have any idea?

hmmm i think that one config in gameserver about gameguard versions allowed from 944 to 945 needs to be changed

You have to do it from 900 to 1000 and do and update yo your system

I hope that i helped you ;D

Take a link to my shared folder in order to download my system and try to play :D

The Link: http://www.4shared.com/dir/3239538/79a8bd55/sharing.html

look i think you are right cause In the server it says that the Rev allowed till 999 and with my old server it says rev 1000 hope is these :D

So these is what i should change right?

MinProtocolRevision = 100

MaxProtocolRevision = 999

look i think you are right cause In the server it says that the Rev allowed till 999 and with my old server it says rev 1000 hope is these :D

So these is what i should change right?

MinProtocolRevision = 100

MaxProtocolRevision = 999

yap,

To mine I have :

min: 1

Max : 999

xD ;D

yap,

To mine I have :

min: 1

Max : 999

xD ;D

nah its not from the revision. If it was it wasnt going to let you to log to the chars room.He say he is stucked on the loading screen. Try looking the console for an error related with storing a char in the DB if there is such i am afraid you must reinstall the DB :P

thats the -beep-ing error " WARNING Could not restore char data in slot 0 "

the Problem already Persist, this topic will stay Opened untill a solution of nazghoul Problem.

Ty Ekoice and the other Well Is fixed Thnx To Liamx(L) Just reinstall the DB!!! Now i have noobish problem i will post it here so iam not opening New topics !!! Well when i reinstall the DB My buffer Gone you know doesnt Excist Iam puting a new buffer And It says That i have no tasks for you btw the server is c5 if you Know i would be gratefull To help me if not then lock the topic and thnx again ^^

You put a new buffer right ?

Tell me in what folder you put the buffer , cause the problem seems to be , that an _ini.py file needs to be modded to fit the specified folders...