[Gracia Final L2J] L2Diversify

Macintosh

Okay im going to try to make this as detailed as possible so you know what your going to be connecting to.

Server Name: L2 Diversify High Rate

Server Rates: 5000 XP | 5000 SP | 4000 Adena (Will Change to Higher)

Rates Spoil: 3

Enchant Rates: +15 MAX and +15 Safe Everyone can have safe +1 Increase For Event Winners (+25 Max Weapon on Server)

Website for Server: www.l2diversify.us

(Just got a new website/forums, so all will be happy i hope)

Custom Items: Dual Dragon Slayers | Dual Demonic Sword Zarchie | All Epic Weapons (With Hero Glow/Red Glow Together) | Dual Dragon Slayers have Fire Glow (Different) More of a Crazy Huge Glow | We also do have all the S84 Items in the GMShop, but they cost medals (Explained below)

GM Shop: Our GM Shop you can purchase anything from NO GRADE to S80 GRADE with normal low costing adena. When you get to like the epic weapons and Life Stones, Scroll of enchant, and S84 Armors and Accessories for the head/body. All of this will cost anywhere from 100-3000 Medals. Medals can be found in our shop for adena.

Custom PvP Zone: Our server has a custom PvP Zone. Pretty much explains itself.

Teleporter Leveling Zones: We have 4 Leveling Zones for people who want to farm for medals, so just go and you can earn your money. 2KKK = 110 Medals and 1KKK = 50 Medals.

Donations: I dont know yet, im working on it so it will be a simple few donation list. Nothing OMG wise, this has changed from before.

Last Few Things: Our server has Auto TVT, CTF, And KOH. We have Hero Every week and Sieges. We have plenty of things for people to keep entertained. Our server buffer is 1 Hour long with all the buffs you will need. So if you have any questions please contact us on our website listed above.

We need players so please connect and see how much you like the server, we hope to see you ingame.

Let me know what you think

BANG, Exactly What i was looking for!! Woooh im in! will tell what it is INGAME :P

Edit: Open the character/game server! -.- cant go past server select screen, imma try reinstalling l2 n making system folder

Dude this server isnt online or what???? i cant go past server select screen -.-!!!! dude n u seriously need to check on forums!

No 24/7 hosting???

Hello...Maci fix the login...when i press "Confirm" it stuck! and when u try to login again it says acc is allready in use...but sometimes it works fine the login and u stuck in game  >:(...

Hello...Maci fix the login...when i press "Confirm" it stuck! and when u try to login again it says acc is allready in use...but sometimes it works fine the login and u stuck in game  >:(...

i have same problem...

Its game/login server problem??

EVERYONE THE LOGIN SERVER WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS AND IT WAS ACTING UP, YOU CAN LOGIN STARTING TOMORROW AND IT WILL WORK, SOMETHING JUST WAS WRONG. I HAVE IT FIXED AND UPDATING IT ALL TONIGHT TOMORROW IT WILL BE UP