interlude [Interlude L2J]Azshara

xAddytzu

its not booring thats fo sho'.

played all night long. zero lag, and that thing that all armors and weps have same stats is awesome! now u can atleast pimp your look :P enchants isnt too high but adena is kinda hard to get so u have to work a bit to get your endgame gear.But not retail hard,just about perfect! All and all this could be the best pvp server. Just needs ppl!

another + is that there isnt special farming zones!ever1 can farm where they want wich imo is kewl!

hope it gets more popular so we can experience some massive PvP!

again AWESOME server!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED

ey whats up with the site???? server online but site isnt :/

i have some buggs to report and maybe some suggestions! whats the forum adress???

its not booring thats fo sho'.

played all night long. zero lag, and that thing that all armors and weps have same stats is awesome! now u can atleast pimp your look :P enchants isnt too high but adena is kinda hard to get so u have to work a bit to get your endgame gear.But not retail hard,just about perfect! All and all this could be the best pvp server. Just needs ppl!

another + is that there isnt special farming zones!ever1 can farm where they want wich imo is kewl!

hope it gets more popular so we can experience some massive PvP!

again AWESOME server!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED

ey whats up with the site???? server online but site isnt :/

i have some buggs to report and maybe some suggestions! whats the forum adress???

Site is working!

This is adress from forum Forum

well i got "server not found". For site AND for forum. and i dont have any net probs. :/

Huh, i don't know.. I will try to contact the administrator of the Web

Anyway you can add my yahoo-id(Suport) ( l2.azshara@yahoo.com )

Huh, i don't know.. I will try to contact the administrator of the Web

Anyway you can add my yahoo-id(Suport) ( l2.azshara@yahoo.com )

looks like the prob is at your end, cuz i could connect via IP changer. So u are bloking my IP or smt :D

Good server ... i play on it .. the server need just player's but they will come :D

gz;) :)

Thank's, When I have time..i do more auto-event to not bored you

looks like the prob is at your end, cuz i could connect via IP changer. So u are bloking my IP or smt :D

Nop, I have not blocked anything

I do not know what happens with the website

I will contact administrator from website

Az' System

Az' Systetexture and Animation

UPDATE: Site is working !! :X