Just impossible..

-$karos-

Nice one, the only scary part is at the end.

u didnt play it did u ? it scare the fuck out of me everywhere there with the fucking baby there with the fucking bitch that need to take light and after the baby i stoped i was like wtf am i dead? :D

for sure i left 40 years in that game a bit scary ! :P

a bit ? i prefer to see silent hill with music on full 100% but not play this crap with sound!

i play it and finished it 4 times! after the second time is boring! i like the part with the mad man.. you have

to listen carefully what it says to find the key on the door! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

i play it and finished it 4 times! after the second time is boring! i like the part with the mad man.. you have

to listen carefully what it says to find the key on the door! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

lol . after the crazy bastard baby i closed it ... ( i played it at 3 the night btw ^_^ )

that scares girls and little children:))  it's something like silent hill gameplay)))

yeh sure ;) i am 16 and its scare the hell out of me Try it at 3 the night alone in the house with all lights closed and pm me ;)