• nBD
    • SCOTT!!!!
    • Nb4L1
    • Forsaiken
    • Zunix
    • Savromix
    • EvilL33t
    • Vago

The thing is.. people don't care for retail shits today.

Even if levotuss makes all shits retail and its on a highrate (50x +) ,noone would care or even make a difference between it.

People wants not balanced shits and crazy stats today ,nothing more.

This is what I told him everyday,when I helped him to make MGN server.

Anw,can we speak about one other dev?

The Spook's talking is very bored >.>

his friend xD

thats the point.. i would do the same for a friend (deputamadre ,horus,intrepid for example) ,protect him..

but i would do this ,cuz he's my friend ,not that the truth hurts and he's my friend and i cant accept it.. cuz he's my friend xD

whatever.

END THE DISCUSSION FOR LEVOTUSS HERE!

Otherwise i will lock this topic and dekarma offtopics!

ps : i smell haters xD

The thing is.. people don't care for retail shits today.

Even if levotuss makes all shits retail and its on a highrate (50x +) ,noone would care or even make a difference between it.

People wants not balanced shits and crazy stats today ,nothing more.

and just to bother..

who the -beep- respects a guy who fails at english..?

Everyone wants whatever he wants, but all here wants something about lineage2... so not a new game or a game to crate it from the beginning... so retail is the only that has most stability and synchronization to the client... so everyon needs retail fixes, expect from customs....

Lets speak about...hmmm

Drhouse?

Noctarious?

Savirmix?

DrHouse - Great guy ,helped me ALOT ,respecting his work ,never will copy him ,promissed me to come in BG and meet me IRL , has a will to learn , deserves to be dev in any java company.

for the other 2.. i dont care since i dont know them.

Everyone wants whatever he wants, but all here wants something about lineage2... so not a new game or a game to crate it from the beginning... so retail is the only that has most stability and synchronization to the client... so everyon needs retail fixes, expect from customs....

90% of the servers around the L2 world are full with customs.. and i guess many ppl are playing them.

DrHouse - Great guy ,helped me ALOT ,respecting his work ,never will copy him ,promissed me to come in BG and meet me IRL , has a will to learn , deserves to be dev in any java company.

for the other 2.. i dont care since i dont know them.

90% of the servers around the L2 world are full with customs.. and i guess many ppl are playing them.

see around the world for l2off servers... low rates... pvp servers retail.... that full servers...

The one who wins the game at our days,isn't the most ''retail'' one,but

the most ''custom'' one.

And I think everyone knows it here.

Lets speak about...hmmm

Drhouse?

Noctarious?

Savormix?

just in a few words

DrHouse - i think the most respected developer in the l2jscene today.

noctarius - hes not work on l2j anymore he has a new project which called castellcore its a new mmocore for games like lineage

savormix - well i dont know hes work too much i know hes work from l2jfree but its quit good mostly in siege addons and optimizations

see around the world for l2off servers... low rates... pvp servers retail.... that full servers...

l2off is hard to get files ,stable ,with working feautures...

Not much people play low rates today ,cuz they have jobs and so and they don't have time to level up and get geared and shit.They just want to have some fun.

The only actual developers in that list are:

Noctarius

Disturbing

FBIagent

Drhouse

DS

nBD

EvilL33t

Nb4L1

Savormix (Correct the name damnit)

And honestly, this thread is ridiculous. True wannabe thread ^^