L2J Jenova [IL] Rev 68

why? what u need?

anyway already i post some time ago> check page 1

Huh...i want to know <irony> ;) It looks a "bit" just like archid...;)

-.- really u are a noob...

lol

Yea? I dont care about your opinion about me... if you think im noob...becouse i just asked about source...it mean you have -beep-ing good logic haha (irony again, but as i can see you dont ge it)

pathetic, nothing more.

Yea? I dont care about your opinion about me... if you think im noob...becouse i just asked about source...it mean you have -beep-ing good logic haha (irony again, but as i can see you dont ge it)

pathetic, nothing more.

if you are not interested in my project that write on this message?

- 1 karma . bad language

its not allowed in this forum

Becareful next time

np. if u want give me -999 karma

I'm not interested

if you are not interested in my project that write on this message?

np. if u want give me -999 karma

I'm not interested

Im interesting only about source ;)

Thanks

GL and I will follow this :)

uggg.. all people say this..

then i said:

ALL HAVE SOME SPANISH LESSON.. NO ONE CAN SPEAK SPANISH IF I SPEAK SPANISH NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ME, BECAUSE NO ONE KNOW ANOTHER LANGUAGE XDDDD

Don't be arrogant bro.

You don't know Dutch people then.

Most of us speak, besides our mainlanguage Dutch, a decent level of English.

I can add German and French to that list.

Buenos tardes senior Urbanhack...

- 1 karma . bad language

its not allowed in this forum

Becareful next time

are not Langue are Bad Word's :S :S

@urban i see the Credits in ur project from Equal and L2jArchid man follow the guide a stay the newbie developer :D

are not Langue are Bad Word's :S :S

@urban i see the Credits in ur project from Equal and L2jArchid man follow the guide a stay the newbie developer :D

o yeah.. because I do not like to remove the credits, not all .... archid have some things from equal, l2jfree, l2emu, well the source is a copy from l2emu...

anyway i get  some codes from another teams.. how archid and equal get codes from another teams too..

brb

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Lost love Spells Doctor - Spell Caster Voodoo Lost Love Spells Call / WhatsApp: +27722171549 Indeed I'm the master in love attraction spells and increasing love potions, in marriage which binds up lovers forever, this is done by the love Charm I have been using for the very long time and many are being married by the very one that attracted their hearts full of love spells, and to those that are still looking forward to get married to the one they love Doc Njuba makes it easy and in just a period of time everything will come to your wish of getting married for the rest of your life. Make love tie and bind. Stop cheating on you. Let your partner love you alone. Want to get married and be paid. Know your partner's secrets. Do you want a divorce or stop it immediately?  You lost your lovely partner and you want him or her back to you? all about love and attraction.  Bring back lost lover, family problems  Make court cases, divorces, bad debts to disappear. I solve financial and domestic difficulties I have a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.  I have sale quick potions to boost customer in business. I can make you gain promotions at work place. I can make your admired partner to be yours. Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoko.wixsite.com/online  
    • Lost Love Spells Caster Get Back Your Lost Lover In Just 24 Hours 100 % Guaranteed Call / WhatsApp: +27722171549 Do you really need your lover back? Have you gone to all Doctors and they have failed to do what you want and you have wasted all the money. Spend no more call +27722171549. If you have lost your love or you are looking for a spell to retrieve your lost love. Then you are at the right place. Casting lost love spells, or casting return of lost love spells is very effective as spell casting in a proper way gives amazing results. If you love someone and your love has left you or your love is with someone else, then you may immediately go for the lost love spell or retrieve a lost love spell. By the power of this magic spell, your love that is with someone else will come back to you forever and all your love problems will be over. Magic Love Spells for New Love or magic Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Magic Spells to attract new lover or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells for love are available Also if you have a very old boyfriend or old girlfriend, you had met them in school or college and you are looking for them, then your old girlfriend or boyfriend will be with you by the power of lost love spells or retrieve a lost love spells. Power Lost Love Spells Can: Get your Boyfriend Back or Get your Girlfriend Back.(If you have a question in your mind that how to GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK. or how to GET MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK. By the power of love spells this question will be solved. If you have broken up with your BOYFRIEND or GIRLFRIEND. then lost spells will heal your Broken Heart and your boyfriend or girlfriend will be with you forever. Lost love spells can also help you to get another boyfriend .or get another girl friend. So looking for a boy friend or looking for a girl friend. cast love spells and be happy for ever Sometimes love talismans Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoko.wixsite.com/online  
    • Lineage II Interlude: 💧Server Aqua x50💧 Check out L2Ember's new mid-rate project, carefully crafted for this summer! 🗓Opening — Beta Test: May 18th to 24th at 18:00 UTC+0 — Official Start: 25th May at 18:00 UTC+0 📦Key features The new game server "Aqua" is more comfortable and fun! — Epic Raids are now PvP areas — A new way to obtain Noblesse status without a quest — Heroes are changing every week — New ways to obtain Coin of Luck — Universal Shots for all grades — Increased buff slots and weight limit — Service to ride a Wyvern — A chance to win various special items through 🎁Fast Growth Pack And much more! Join the beta and win rewards for the opening! https://l2ember.online/
    • I did not understand what is meant, what exactly did we get from there?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock