L2J Jenova [IL] Rev 68

lol , the funny point of this topic :

archid was  bugged of its five developers : stef , cosmic .et.c.

lol , are we kidding each other? i , cobra , intrepid and some other guys made 400 revs on archid.

but now u'll say the classical , yes 400 revs of bugs . this it total crap. cause when i was working like a slave dog , on archid , optimizing skills that other packs never had u were like oh thanx mate. i left L2Dot die cuz i was working there alone. and then i went to archid and done all my work. my bugs from this 400 revs might be 4-5 not more. and u know what , the level i was when i was working on archid was a pure zero in front of that i am now . but who cares , i dont flame anyone here i just dont like this act u got kidzor..respect my , intrepid's , cobra's work as u do on ur work.

@urbanhack , i must say u got a quite active project. not good though.. c/pasting from other timelines wont help you last long. trust me.. want to have a good project? start working. even alone. but start working. not c/pasting. u will understand later what im talkin about.

and by the way , theres not a possible way that u hve fixed olympiad 99.9% on ur pack. this is just rediculous

everything in that pack was rediculous.

@Stef

U wore the only one working there, cosmic just pasted some of his shares from mxc he didn't have any java knowledge back then nether did you.

And Interpid never worked on archid for the simple fact that he hates interlude and hates me for working on it. He is fixed on his ideas, and i don't think he will ever let go.

You are one of the main reasons i started to rewrite archid, cus of ur "fixes". Thats why u got kicked out of the team dude, i didn't have time back then to look at ur commits i thought u know what ur doing and i had alot of trust in u, till i started to read the timeline and archids bug report forum got over run, by reports of custom, or customs interfering.. or just stupid code pasted form a gracia pack. LOL!

Ex: Charm of Courage? that was a lol.

I'm sorry but that's the truth, and sometimes i might hurt.