[Trick] Glaiding

-$karos-

If you have noticed at InfiniteAion you can press spacebar twice and your characters wings will appear with a result that you are fly for 1-2 seconds.

Now.

If you want to travel faster you must exploit this 2x Spacebar Wing open thingy and do as I say =]

1st

Go on a hill or an edge.Click spacebar twice in order to bring your wings up.

2nd

With your mouse look straight while you are pressing W.

3rd

Now you are bouncing with your wings open =]

You will see how it works in the game.

It is something that you will understand by doing it once

heck... even doing it wrong cuz you'll see how it works.

I discovered that by accident while i was farming and pressed x2 space

I bumbed on to a dead mob and I flew high in a no fly area.

This isn't any bug this is called sliding :P at areas without aether you can just slide , at areas that have aether you can completely flight (to mountains , up to buildings control it)

ye but it isn't bug maybe call this a trick going on a cliff and using sliding but bug not it isn't :P i suggest to change the bug to trick (even for trick we should not call it like that anyway xD) bad keep the gj then you find a bug (on prive server ofc)

ye but it isn't bug maybe call this a trick going on a cliff and using sliding but bug not it isn't :P i suggest to change the bug to trick (even for trick we should not call it like that anyway xD) bad keep the gj then you find a bug (on prive server ofc)

Ok, I changed it to Trick =]

When outside of flight zones, Gliding is an extremely fast way for a Daeva to travel from one point to another, but it does have its limitations.

To start gliding: Once you are in the air tap your jump key (Space Bar) once to spread your wings and again to close them.

Your ability to glide is governed by your momentum. The mechanic works just like real flight. Obviously jumping off of a hill or mountain is no doubt a quick way to gain momentum. You may even experience updrafts that will increase your flight distance. Just be aware it does not increase your flight time. You can both lean forward and backward to help increase or decrease your speed and control your flight. To stop gliding you press your jump key again and retract your wings. A word of caution however, your flight time is limited and does have cooldown.

http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/aion/Glide

Trick ?

No!

"sliding, glaiding" lmao

I'll tell you a secret , it's called Gliding

When outside of flight zones, Gliding is an extremely fast way for a Daeva to travel from one point to another, but it does have its limitations.

To start gliding: Once you are in the air tap your jump key (Space Bar) once to spread your wings and again to close them.

Your ability to glide is governed by your momentum. The mechanic works just like real flight. Obviously jumping off of a hill or mountain is no doubt a quick way to gain momentum. You may even experience updrafts that will increase your flight distance. Just be aware it does not increase your flight time. You can both lean forward and backward to help increase or decrease your speed and control your flight. To stop gliding you press your jump key again and retract your wings. A word of caution however, your flight time is limited and does have cooldown.

http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/aion/Glide

Trick ?

No!

"sliding, glaiding" lmao

I'll tell you a secret , it's called Gliding

ROFL!

LMAO!

I know that =]

LOL

HAHA IM SO NOOB

MAN U ARE SO FUNNY AND SMART!

HAHAHA

Anyways I'm so noob that I like calling it a trick so if you want make a same topic and reaname it to Glide LOL LMAO.

bb

• 2 weeks later...

Gliding? Glaiding? Sliding? I dont see much difference, flying in aion is hard bcuz of the terrain is unbalanced. I think it just takes skill and practise to stay in the air for a long time. Theres really no "trick" Just the right way to press buttons.

• 1 month later...

This is why I play retail. Gliding is a natural ability. Since you're playing on an EMU server, well it's all amateur half-assed code. So it doesn't surprise me that gliding is bugged just like everything else on EMU servers. If you play EMU, you're not playing Aion. Period.

PS flying and gliding are two different things.... and as many inet posters say: "...your doing it wrong!!!..."

• 2 months later...