[WANTED] HOSTER !

Drakwolf

Question

We are 2 GMs/Developers/Owners wich worked on a l2jfree gracia final faction server with original gameplay , we worked on this project for 3 monts and due to a unfortuned family problem of one of us we never got to open our server! Now we are searching for a server machine wick will be opened 24/7 for our project,

We only can pay in giving the hoster GM or a full donate character and +100 players

plz help if you can  :)

7 answers to this question

We are 2 GMs/Developers/Owners wich worked on a l2jfree gracia final faction server with original gameplay , we worked on this project for 3 monts and due to a unfortuned family problem of one of us we never got to open our server! Now we are searching for a server machine wick will be opened 24/7 for our project,

We only can pay in giving the hoster GM or a full donate character and +100 players

plz help if you can  :)

If you ever find one, then give me a PM LoL......

Yeah, Yeah... Everyone can make a server.

Who is going to give 500 euros for a uknown project ?!!?

i am searching for someone wich does not play money for our server , someone wich have a spear pc at his internet-cafe, or a pc at home or something like this , but if someone wants to rent a profesional server i dont decline :P

if you want to pay anyways search for a hoster company and rent a server

www.hetner.de

www.worldstream.nl

www.vrtservers.net

just a few

DrakWolf I can host your Server TEMPORARELY (untill mine is finished) if the project is actually worth hosting (I do NOT host projects with Client Modding);

Its a Machine with 16GB RAM; Linux SO; The Machine is located at the Turkish Government, so its pretty secure ^^

DrakWolf I can host your Server TEMPORARELY (untill mine is finished) if the project is actually worth hosting (I do NOT host projects with Client Modding);

Its a Machine with 16GB RAM; Linux SO; The Machine is located at the Turkish Government, so its pretty secure ^^

how can i contact you ? except forum