CS competition

ManiakMike

Hello guys i was thinking if there will be any other MXC - competitions around here ... cuz i am bored to play on random server.I saw some posts a long time ago about mxc matches blah blah ...and i was thinking if that kind of stuff is happening every month or something like that ;o

Hello guys i was thinking if there will be any other MXC - competitions around here ... cuz i am bored to play on random server.I saw some posts a long time ago about mxc matches blah blah ...and i was thinking if that kind of stuff is happening every month or something like that ;o

It would be nice if they had competitions especially with prizes for winners

maybe now the mods have more exp on tours

and they will handle it better

for any help they can ask for it

and i think would be nice :)

i think that is a good idea to make a new one tournament.

but i will suggest and something. i suggest the tournament to be freestyle. i mean a not so big map and with dropped weapons. but if you want make it with the official maps.

The Tournament to be cool must have a dedicate server but it is a little hard..

The last tournament was failed cause of some reason's .. [ not the team..the team was great ] . 

The Tournament to be cool must have a dedicate server but it is a little hard..

The last tournament was failed cause of some reason's .. [ not the team..the team was great ] . 

ok then think about the tournament and organise again a new tournament

I have some suggestions .... Why to make a mxc cs 1.6 dedicated server when we could speak with some guys that already have a dedicated server and could rent they're server for 1 day ... I think it would be cheaper than to buy 1/month dedicated machine

CS moderator team discuss it in private section. We will announce the final decision soon!

I wish that there will be a cs 1.6(non steam ofc) tournament

No way, If we creat a tour, the tour will be in CS 1.6 steam.

CS moderator team discuss it in private section. We will announce the final decision soon!

i think that less persons at the forums have steam the most of us have non steam

Steam why?You can't control the cheaters,you think that ppl with steam are better or what?

Hax0r, Error, make a CS tournament, steam or non steam w/e.... I can help you with ideas about it, but for sure i will join to play!