A sig to welcome SoFaKi back! xD

takhs7

hi all cheaters.. i made a signature for the best female dev i have ever seen.. to welcome her back with her old acc. xD

sofakisig2.gif

any comments are welcome..  ;)

i hope she likes it and use it as her sig  :P

edit: for some strange reason it looks laggy for me in firefox and ie (it skips some frames at the end and doesnt loop right)  :-\ (tried with opera and its fine) i hope it looks ok to you

edit2: i think i fixed it now.. looks ok on ff ie and opera now..

sofakisigv6.gif

Welcome bk, i hope this time to be a good girl.

btw nice signature but i like more the simple things.

Awsame Signature!

+1

what program u used for this signature

i wish you didnt use photoshop :D

I have a suspection on what he used...Don't know if the creator wants to announce it but I think it starts from "C"...

Anyway, really good animation..I have seen a tutorial like this for the "C" but I was too bored to make one xD

glad sofaki liked it ^^

i used 3ds max and after effects.. no ps :p and btw i agree about "i like more the simple things." but cant help it xD

[gr] oti thelei o admin mas :p kane m ena pm ama thes me ti protimiseis exeis xD

glad sofaki liked it ^^

i used 3ds max and after effects.. no ps :p and btw i agree about "i like more the simple things." but cant help it xD

[gr] oti thelei o admin mas :p kane m ena pm ama thes me ti protimiseis exeis xD

I though you used Cinema 4D...It's a program tha does these things too...Ye, whatever xD