[For Dream] Nero

Keron

imbaaaAaAaAaAaA!

can i ask you something?

at right place of render the color which you have make a combo with the c4d render is gradient map?

imbaaaAaAaAaAaA!

can i ask you something?

at right place of render the color which you have make a combo with the c4d render is gradient map?

I have the same question. Maybe this effect do me to love this signature.

Tell us please, if is a gradient map, what gradient map?

keron i really like ti

i have an idea

the strong part of this render is the demon hand of nero

if u avoid hidding it but give it a great effect that fits on bg would be nice :)

anyway i love it :)

The render could be different the backround is amazing i'll give you that. Colors are easy for my eye and text has an unique effect that's on the right place. You've done an amazing job if you still have the psd file try it with another render anyway it's fine thank you! If you indeed keep the psd put another render and update this thread until then, i'll use the signature as i'm really impressed by it. Anyway I didn't expect less from you since you are one of the few real designers in our forum I can only flatter and admire your work. Thanks once again!

The render could be different the backround is amazing i'll give you that. Colors are easy for my eye and text has an unique effect that's on the right place. You've done an amazing job if you still have the psd file try it with another render anyway it's fine thank you! If you indeed keep the psd put another render and update this thread until then, i'll use the signature as i'm really impressed by it. Anyway I didn't expect less from you since you are one of the few real designers in our forum I can only flatter and admire your work. Thanks once again!

I have kept the PSD and when I get the free time again I'll change it. About the coloring, It's done with the default brushes... I would release the PSD but since it is for Dream and not for me I won't. I agree with all of you who say a cooler effect could be applied to his hand. And thanks a lot for the comments guys, it makes me feel good.

Good work should be praised that's what i think.I'd award you with karma but that's not even close to an award for your talent and also i'd start unecessery drama with colleagues.

EDIT: oh and can you make a similar collored avatar? i'd be grateful if you could[only when you have free time]

Good work should be praised that's what i think.I'd award you with karma but that's not even close to an award for your talent and also i'd start unecessery drama with colleagues.

EDIT: oh and can you make a similar collored avatar? i'd be grateful if you could[only when you have free time]

I could. Can you pm me your MSN to ask you there for details? And again thanks for the good comments.