About [ENG]+[GR] Topics F.A.Q.

Noble®

i was correct you posted it and i didn't show it anyway

i aggre we may broke the limit and not only one time but you should warn us dudes and delete flame posts cause we have a lot. this was a k.o. without warning. you told that you saw us flaming a lot of times yes i agree but why you didn't deleted the flames and post a warning? (maybe you did and i didn't saw it anyway)

@phoenix(again): i ve seen way too many signatures and replies accusing us that we are making many mods and promote members for fun etc(just because they were active)!

I know i have seen a bunch of them i personally haven't made one like this i won't throw my "level" at least not now.You (the staff) made some fast promotes (i won't name people) and demotes on the same day , well to tell the truth i commented (σχολίασα) about it 2 or 3 times i don't think that i am accusing , at least not for the fast promotes.

why should we award members just because they reached 600-700 posts?im not willing to make something for it. since something doesnt meet my criteria  i cant make them something more in order to make them "feel"more useful or get UN-bored whilst the majority of posts concern 95% on offtopics and spam boards

I didn't mean to make to award people cause they reached an amount of posts.But watch the situation from a different point of view you are a user with +1000 post (you can see all the hidden at 1000 posts) that are you gonna to do? (we are talking about gr user cause the situation is different on gr and en sections) spam/off topic of course there is no other way to make users a bit un-bored. ps section? how much are you gonna to create ; cs section ? how many times to discuss the same things ; want it or not you will see yourself on spam section

Anyway we should get on our point maybe.and our point is ... ? GR/EN Spam topics. ok let's see i suggest:

go to GR official spam topic and begin from page 550 + and delete all the flame posts (nearly you have to check 100 pages) then you finish with that add a rule to the 2 topics (GR/EN) if a user overdo it with flaming (like family / racist etc) he will be punished for etc etc. the problem isn't the topic but it's posters , so why it should get unstick/locked. at your warning you said that the next guy who will flame family etc will get 15 days ban. now you did something that you didn't mentioned. i think it is the best solution.

And btw when users in the [EN] spam topic flamed a greek, nothing happened.

Who, Link me.

BUT when OmGG flamed GrisoM (and it wasn't even a flame)

Again this? :/

Who, Link me.

Well, you've probably deleted these replies from dream and leeroy like "gtfo" (get the -beep- out) and other rude phrases.

Maybe you are a staff member, which means bigger respect, but none of us should forget that we are ALL people.

They dont have nothing to do with this.

So, locking the topic is a punishment for Greeks that flamed? I really don't know what happened, cause I rarely ever visited the English thread.

Why do we have to "suffer" the conquences for the mistakes of a few? Why don't you just punish the rule breakers if they ever did something...?

I find all of these acts immature...

Come on... this is way too stupid to be an issue...

Deal with it...

Grisom is fine,he is doing what a mod should do.Deal with it.

You don't like it?

You don't like that mxc is promoting members that you think they shouldn't have a place at the staff?

Well think again they are the staff not you ffs.

They are in the staff for a reason.They will notice it and they will act not you.

And i personaly believe that signatures with "Mxc promotes are stupid" should be deleted and people baned for a week or two.

This is my personal opinion.No flame is needed to solve this issue.

Lets just have a normal conversation without implies.

PS:I personaly believe that many people shouldn't be in the maxcheater staff but i don't whine about that

and i respect them.

PPS:You are saying that people with high activity should be staff members?I didn't quite understood that part :P

I'm here from 2006(I recall playing TheGame and  having an account here),I am only active at spam topic because I personaly like it and it has fun topics and replies.But I haven't seen such stupid,immature acts since then.

PPPS:Can someone tell me why killer_007 was banned?I never found out xD

I find all of these acts immature...

Come on... this is way too stupid to be an issue...

Deal with it...

Niah flaming + having everyday war between us isn't a issue.

Well think again they are the staff not you ffs.

They are in the staff for a reason.They will notice it and they will act not you.

I thought we had democracy , so we must not comment a promote/demote at all ? When a guy got promote e.g. stefoulis or karmaarrows a majority of people told him gratz etc etc this is a POSITIVE comment so we must not give a negative one?

PPS:You are saying that people with high activity should be staff members?I didn't quite understood that part :P

I'm here from 2006(I recall playing TheGame and  having an account here),I am only active at spam topic because I personaly like it and it has fun topics and replies.

He means activity to log in everyday , help people , make shares not just i made a account 3 years ago make me something ,

But I haven't seen such stupid,immature acts since then.

Guess that mxc's community increases.

Niah flaming + having everyday war between us isn't a issue.

I thought we had democracy , so we must not comment a promote/demote at all ? When a guy got promote e.g. stefoulis or karmaarrows a majority of people told him gratz etc etc this is a POSITIVE comment so we must not give a negative one?

He means activity to log in everyday , help people , make shares not just i made a account 3 years ago make me something ,

Guess that mxc's community increases.

You didn't answer me "why killer_007 was banned" question.

:P

You didn't answer me "why killer_007 was banned" question.

:P

He & Nazghoul were the ones that banned some ppl on MxC With A-Style account.

Dream has called greek stupids but nothing happened. Leeroy is way too rude but nothing happened. These are just two examples.

I allready talked about this, but seems like GrisoM overpassed it...

Anyway.

Well, you've probably deleted these replies from dream and leeroy like "gtfo" (get the -beep- out) and other rude phrases.

Maybe you are a staff member, which means bigger respect, but none of us should forget that we are ALL people.

And btw when users in the [EN] spam topic flamed a greek, nothing happened, BUT when OmGG flamed GrisoM (and it wasn't even a flame), he got immidiate dekarma + warning for ban!

DAMN DON'T GET AWAY FROM THE POINT. our target is to have the 2 official spam topics without any war each other or flames. about the solution i suggested you can check my post on the 2nd page.

I allready talked about this, but seems like GrisoM overpassed it...

Anyway.

How would he comment on this?These 2 ---- are friends...And imo they have an idea in their mind of "overopower" people in here..