Dear DreaM

ProJecT

Dear my boy DreaM...

You locked my last topic about Screen Keyboard.

Your last words were these: Topic's with no subject are to be locked.

1st: All topics in SPAM topic is without subject

2nd: I created the topic for 2 reasons

a) When your keyboard broke or dropped water and you dont have money

to buy a new one you can use the Screen Keyboard

b) If you want some special keys like: ò¶®©£¢Җض۩ﮗ  ﻺ

So next time dont lock a topic without have a SERIOUS reason...

And if someone is wondering about these keyboards here is a guide how you can find them!

Guide 1

41428963.jpg

85164615.jpg

29336205.jpg

70628529.jpg

51547231.jpg

Guide 2

guide21.jpg

guide22.jpg

WoW... You Find AMERICA!!!  gzz ;)

He's at least trying to help, and your useless post isn't helping anybody at all.

On topic:

Nice thing I was looking for this while my keyboard was broken but couldn't find it so for me it's useful.

He's at least trying to help, and your useless post isn't helping anybody at all.

On topic:

Nice thing I was looking for this while my keyboard was broken but couldn't find it so for me it's useful.

Wrong Section!!...->  is SPam Section :))) =))) 

You posted that in offtopic??If your answer is yes then...You posted it in the right place so Dream Take it Easy m8..Offtopic is Offtopic..I can post there how to open your computer screen..No rules (I mean no topic  subject rules..)

Btw i locked this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81167.0 and YES it did lacked subject and we have a rule saying

-Don't open topiCs without subject...

So don't make a retard out of yourself <3.

If you want to share with someone that your hungry, bored or anything like that either go to spam topic or just go to Twitter Spam Section is not a place to show how great you are.

A guide about how to press Start>bla bla>bla bla?

Useless Topic INCOMING..

Pff..

damn u dnt read the whole topic above WITH THIS KEYBOARDS YOU CAN USE SPECIAL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME NEW MEMBERS DOESNT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gia atoma me eidikes anagkes"

GIAUTO IKSERES TO SCREEN KEYBOARD PROJECT?

esu dn h3eres oti kan uparxei tetoio plhktrologio k milas? ok kanto lock k auto!

You posted that in offtopic??If your answer is yes then...You posted it in the right place so Dream Take it Easy m8..Offtopic is Offtopic..I can post there how to open your computer screen..No rules (I mean no topic  subject rules..)

did u understand that you said?! Oo i cant make sense :S