interlude [Interlude L2J]Lineage2Necropolis (No donations-Live)

RєVєnGeR^

You are a super big retard..

Its a tool that 5 ppl have in the world and no1 can fix it ... we fixed gs flood .. you know something are you pro?You are a ZERO and a Bbigger ZERO and server has many online players for 1 week server .. go cry on your mum you epic fail scum.

-1 For insluting Gold member and L2 moderator

when u say hardware,u mean u installing programs that may prevent this kind of hackers to attack server?or??

hardware means the mechanical part, RAM, CPU, HD...

hardware means the mechanical part, RAM, CPU, HD...

thanks.

Today , updating hardware on our dedicated machine

so,if the words hax0r said is correct,why are u updating the pc,while the server cant be opened and stable?sounds like downtime excuses to me ;>

thanks.

so,if the words hax0r said is correct,why are u updating the pc,while the server cant be opened and stable?sounds like downtime excuses to me ;>

1)We fixed the flooding gs and some other things

2)We are updating our pc RAM and in 7 days we are gonna update on 4GB and 1000 mbbs up/down link

3)Server will go online when everything is ready.. updating ram isn't an easy thing to do and not fast

idk what happened too..just revenger shutted the server down without any inform..but he didnt notice that in 7 days the server will be banned from hopzone..

well , today at night server will be on so why have i got to care about hopzone?

maybe u mean 7h?