New Signatures

ProJecT

you say that blur tools and other PS features sucks, my signature just made it (5' work) just to show you how beatiful can make a sign with some cool features.

332ruxz.jpg

Your signatures are too big, renders are not cut that well and you're also adding random stuff on images which fucks it all.

For example that camera on the first signature fucks it all.

you say that blur tools and other PS features sucks, my signature just made it (5' work) just to show you how beatiful can make a sign with some cool features.

332ruxz.jpg

webmonster u are right.. it is really beautiful.. but man i dnt know how to use photoshop or other programs just Gimp and it dosnt have many choices.. what program u use??(if u dnt use photoshop)

wow i am gonna cry :S i need to improved so much.. i need many fonts brushed backgrounds umf :( if someone can help me with all this i will apreciate it..

i dnt know how to use photoshop or other programs just Gimp

And why you post here? Here is Photoshop Misc not GIMP or after effects or Windows Paint(lol :P) Misc.

anyway can someone upload on rapidshare some brushes and fonts and give me the link?? i dnt mean download it and then upload it.. if u have it in a file zip them and upload and send me..

thnx

anyway can someone upload on rapidshare some brushes and fonts and give me the link?? i dnt mean download it and then upload it.. if u have it in a file zip them and upload and send me..

thnx

that the thing which i said before 1 year to some new members?huh....

SEARCH

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=72147.0

EDIT: who locks this topic?

if it's owner request pm me or reply to relocked

Your signatures are too big, renders are not cut that well and you're also adding random stuff on images which -beep-s it all.

For example that camera on the first signature -beep-s it all.

Look... Veronica Mars is always is with a camera,Supernatural have the car,The Colt, and the yellow eyed Demon, Detective Monk have that thing(forget the name)

• 1 month later...

1/10 i dont really dont like it because your picture too large

grr :@ Now do you understand what i mean Master?? Stop undigging! oh my god! And special stop undigging something that i am trying to forgot :$ :$ ;D