[Share] Spoilable PlayerCharacters v1.1

Nik

Its a small system that i made from boredness -.- kinda decided to share it with you...

NOTE: Its made under Gracia Final L2J Server Sourcecode.

With this system enabled, players will be able to spoil/sweep other players.

You can define your own droplist via Character.properties config file.

This is v1.0 so the system isnt fully developed, im waiting for your suggestions to advance it. I havent tested it 100%, so it may have some bugs, mistakes or w/e, but im counting on you to test it better.

Before you do anything, if you are newb in this stuff, i'd suggest you reading some guides instead of flooding this topic with posts for help.

And please dont QQ that i post this into a diff patch form, i dont have all day explaining things one by one... and anyways, if you are good enough you can update it yourself to match newer revision.

Just download the file and apply the patches inside.

http://rapidshare.com/files/279007195/SpoilablePCs_1.1.rar

If you dont want to apply the datapack patch, use the full files, that are in the folder DP Files - Full

And dont forget to set the target type of Sweeper(42) from TARGET_CORPSE_MOB to TARGET_CORPSE, else you will get "Incorrect Target" message.

Pass: nik@maxcheaters.com

Version Changes:

v1.0

Well... duh?! whats new in 1.0??! Everyone knows >.>

v1.1

Added protections, because this system was highly exploitable.

You can configure your own protection list, chosing the protections you want to add.

Currently avaiable protections:

-IP Protection

-Lowebie protection

-Same Char Protection

-Party Protection

-Clan Protection

-Ally Protection

(im waiting for more suggestions :) )

Imagine the character as a mob... it has droplist that u defined in the config, and when u sweep him, you get those items... pretty much like infinitel2 dorfs... thats a way to not make dorfs useless at pvp in high rate servers :D

Imagine the character as a mob... it has droplist that u defined in the config, and when u sweep him, you get those items... pretty much like infinitel2 dorfs... thats a way to not make dorfs useless at pvp in high rate servers :D

well u can make a party so spoiler spoil and another char kill it , and if the char have ++++++ items more chances of good items drop its not a bad idea :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...