[Interlude]Custom Skin

1 Thing with this skin is that one some ways it doesnt show context on items ore quest windows

It is bugged and old and crap and it was already on maxcheaters i saw it ages ago so

Dont rip make somthing of your own ore even more dont share and if you share give credits to

the creator :) But still someone maybe will need that skin but i dont reccomend this so.

1 Thing with this skin is that one some ways it doesnt show context on items ore quest windows

It is bugged and old and crap and it was already on maxcheaters i saw it ages ago so

Dont rip make somthing of your own ore even more dont share and if you share give credits to

the creator :) But still someone maybe will need that skin but i dont reccomend this so.

/true.

stop spam and diging and i want to tell for this skin is is destroyed in augummemter and in dyes drawer

if i spam WTF u do ?

was shared allready and he got a bug if im not wrong, i mean at augument u dont see were to put the weapon/LS/

look upper, wen i posted /true i just point my post again.

so why im wrong by saying smth that is already posted and u not ?

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

jaja  this skin have at least 2 years in internet and are little UGLY....  exist other gray and smooth skin better similar............  i had. but for mistake... replace whit other server patch and miss the backup

Link does not work! Gives you a link to my resource. Greetings to all

http://www.4shared.com/file/acPukLJj/New_menu_Red.html

link down, PM author he wanna put in first post, is not just make new thread ;)