[Updated][Share] Subclass Master Multi Skills by Allen (Interlude-H5)

Allengc

mmm maybe but remember it have kamael race so is necesary modify the script. Well try use it on interlude anyway, only make sure change within the script this lines "from net.sf.l2j" for which corresponds your server, also you need remake the sql to interlude and maybe it work, sorry i dont have interlude client, support only ct2.2 and ct2.3 clint!

nice share ,, i like substack but only main +1 too much creepy when u saw a char whit 10 subs XD

Yup i like 1 stackable subb too and u can set within script 1 sub if u like and it work fine :) SubsNumber = 1.

by the way thanx :D Hardstyle I just changed to ct2.3.

Well just one problem i've tested now. Everything works prefect just with this exemple no. If you chose not to allow all subclasses and allow only from your race, you can still make mutants( sub to other race then yours). See this exemple:

Duelist class[main] + RETAIL SUB of bladedancer if you dont make sub stack on main and make it on bladedancer if your on bs sub and go to stacksub manager it shows you sub from humans and you can make BD with any human sub... pls check it and try to fix it if you can. Thx

Edit: maybe you can add a code so they can use the submanager only on main class.

Well really is not a bugg i made the npc to let add mutants class with a original subclass (Retail), well i can add a condition "if" to disallow subclasses with a retail, but some ppl like to add mutants subclass with retail, because dont change their body.

Edit: Check the first Post added new option "AllowMutantRetail"

Well just one problem i've tested now. Everything works prefect just with this exemple no. If you chose not to allow all subclasses and allow only from your race, you can still make mutants( sub to other race then yours). See this exemple:

Duelist class[main] + RETAIL SUB of bladedancer if you dont make sub stack on main and make it on bladedancer if your on bs sub and go to stacksub manager it shows you sub from humans and you can make BD with any human sub... pls check it and try to fix it if you can. Thx

Edit: maybe you can add a code so they can use the submanager only on main class.

EboLLa now just set "AllowMutantRetail = False" and work fine thanx  :D

your great dude! thx for everything you do here!

Edit: i just saw, whats the third job thing? It allows you use the stacksub manager if you have 3rd class or? cause i didnt understand it from configs what it meant.

looks great but not work on Interlude at least Dot pack - script is loading but when you try to use it i got server crash :/

so its seems only for CT2+

aha i modify alittle and i have work 100% on il