[Gracia Final L2J] L2Pure

Vago

I'm back in business.

This has nothing to do with the old L2Pure server but I wanted to keep the old name.

#Rates

XP/SP - 500x

Adena - This one is independent. All mobs on the server drop between 20kk and 200kk adena. Drop handled in core

Enchant Max - 30 (armor) / 35 (weapon)

Enchant Rate - 75%

Enchant Safe - 10

Here we got a special addon. Blessed enchant scrolls add +3 to the item.

Also, when someone enchants and item to it's max there will be an announce with the player name and the item he enchanted.

#General

Pretty much everything working. It would be a waste of time to fill a 500 rows post saying that we got clanhalls, olympiad, skills and whatever else working. I managed to get some lvl 81 and 84 skills working tho.

TvT every 3 hours. Rewarded with GB.

GB is the custom currency on the server. You can buy spellbooks, dynasty and vesper which are customed a bit and alot more stuff.

You can get GB in primeval by hunting Tyrannosaurus. They also drop blessed scrolls and attribute stones. There are around 50 of them on the island and each got a 3h respawn.

Also Sailren drops GB and blesseds. You can find it in primeval as well, but don't forget it is a raid.

AIO Npc...buffer, gatekeeper and gmshop...all at once.

Counter-Strike sounds...the one I shared here

To resume this to fewer words, this is a pvp based server. You gotta farm but not for years. Also the one who is nuts enough to enchant his items gonna pwn on this server, not the one who plays 24/24.

Here and here is the patch.

http://l2-pure.com/

I'm back in business.

This has nothing to do with the old L2Pure server but I wanted to keep the old name.

#Rates

XP/SP - 500x

Adena - This one is independent. All mobs on the server drop between 20kk and 200kk adena. Drop handled in core

Enchant Max - 30 (armor) / 35 (weapon)

Enchant Rate - 75%

Enchant Safe - 10

Here we got a special addon. Blessed enchant scrolls add +3 to the item.

Also, when someone enchants and item to it's max there will be an announce with the player name and the item he enchanted.

#General

Pretty much everything working. It would be a waste of time to fill a 500 rows post saying that we got clanhalls, olympiad, skills and whatever else working. I managed to get some lvl 81 and 84 skills working tho.

TvT every 3 hours. Rewarded with GB.

GB is the custom currency on the server. You can buy spellbooks, dynasty and vesper which are customed a bit and alot more stuff.

You can get GB in primeval by hunting Tyrannosaurus. They also drop blessed scrolls and attribute stones. There are around 50 of them on the island and each got a 3h respawn.

Also Sailren drops GB and blesseds. You can find it in primeval as well, but don't forget it is a raid.

AIO Npc...buffer, gatekeeper and gmshop...all at once.

Counter-Strike sounds...the one I shared here

To resume this to fewer words, this is a pvp based server. You gotta farm but not for years. Also the one who is nuts enough to enchant his items gonna pwn on this server, not the one who plays 24/24.

Here is the patch.

For the moment there is no website for it. I will probably make one when I got some time :D. Be happy with this until then.

be back tomorrow morning.

so blesseds its like 3x normal scrol but no more % , right?

Got a problem , go to character creation , make all and when put create nothign happend , no errors just nothing happend :S

I was on last night for 20 minutes..1 players online ME!...Also got a staff to +16 on my 2nd try....Good luck with your server dude...Ill pass

i was online like 3h alone so?

better for me all rex for me xD

the idea FOR NEW SERVER ITS low population at the beguining