interlude [Interlude L2J]Line][age DarkHeaven!(Online)

™Tekto StyleZ

your buffer is flying dude...

wtf you dont know how to fix that?

if you want to help you pm me

also you cant destroy nothing

Chill "pro" dev i think they can manage their without your help lawl.

i didnt say that im pro dev. those words are from your imagination  but anyway

if you join and look at your self then im sure that you'l change mind ;)

btw o server exei provlima DePuta....sto lew epidi niazome

den boreis na kaneis destroy ta items kai afto den einai kalo einai sovaro problem

kane kati plz

1)16-17 ppls from 1st 30' minutes!

2) it isnt hard but it isnt easy,with a low gear (mage) u can farm an tatoo/apella/custom weapon about 1 hour and lower.

3) dont know,1 week the max i think .

sry for telling you that but this server does not remember L2Thunder at all....If y login y will see it yourself....It is almost the same like L2 John-X.....So if y wanted to feel like playin L2Thunder again  y will be dissapointed but if y like john-x y will like it here too.

Peace ;)

i didnt say that im pro dev. those words are from your imagination  but anyway

if you join and look at your self then im sure that you'l change mind ;)

btw o server exei provlima DePuta....sto lew epidi niazome

den boreis na kaneis destroy ta items kai afto den einai kalo einai sovaro problem

kane kati plz

Epitides to exw kanei na mn ginonte destroy ta items.

Episis les na mn kserw pws na ftiaksw auto ''to flying'' pou les?

Alla gia na mn to exw ftiaksei akoma,kt pou einai 10 deuterolepta ipo8esh,mipos iparxei kapio allo prob k na to afinw epitides ets?

sry for telling you that but this server does not remember L2Thunder at all....If y login y will see it yourself....It is almost the same like L2 John-X.....So if y wanted to feel like playin L2Thunder again  y will be dissapointed but if y like john-x y will like it here too.

Peace ;)

We can't make one server 100% like thunder lol.

Think that thunder took place about 1+1/2 year ago.

We don't have the ambition to make it 100% same.

I have the same idea with thunder.Total and all the time PvP fights.

And if you wait a bit you will see it.

I didn't try to copy Thunder's gameplay,but to make one,not total same and not total different.

..What about a website.

We have the domain,and one temporalily site.

I conctact some ''pro'' web coders to make it^^

Btw,Jewels_Mob will be deleted.

Raid Jewels from the next mins and on will be from radi bosses.

Atm I am making a Raid Gatekeeper.

Edited:Jewels Farming will stay as it is now.

Btw,don't forget that is BETA PHASE.This is why we make some restarts.

At max 2 days this server will be on normally.

WE DON"T TRY TO MAKE A FAILED C/P OF THE OLD THUNDER.

I tell it again.

(...)

Btw,Jewels_Mob will be deleted.

Raid Jewels from the next mins and on will be from radi bosses.

Atm I am making a Raid Gatekeeper.

so... those who bought rb jewels already will have it - and new ppls will kill rb's for them ?