One of my best shots...

Blane

Sorry, but I don't want to be rude in Blane's topic, but remember if there would be a flame section, or even one topic, where would I be able to speak out my mind, I would asure you then that you're real infantile.

You can do that in my flame wars topic. You're nothing more than another Cyber wannabe. I'll leave this topic now i do not want to ruind Blane's Topic because of DunnoWhat'sRealLife-san or how do you call strangers in your anime world. Cyao

PS: Your new signature  is awesome but no need to tell you that as im pretty sure you know it already :).

Glad to know it DreaM.

Thanks all of you guys for your comments.More design and tutorials coming soon! Stay tuned!

-Blane

This Is Your Best Creation For Me arthas.png

It maybe be good for my old standards.Signatures should meet new colours except from dark ones.

Thanks for your comment KraSh

-Blane

EDIT: Fresh set!

lain_Ava.png

Signature:

lain_Sig.png

For Lain!All these were past requests.I am fulfilling them right now.Don't ask for sigs, till I contact SeeYa.

-Blane

I love Lain's and Arthas' sigs.They are really awesome.

And so is the one that you have right n0w.

Good flow,nice positioning,awesome effects and really goood text!

But i don't really like legollas'.First of all the "A gift from blane" is a bit,you know,silly!

I don't like the colors too!But as a style it rocks.

I know that i am not that good with ps but i've been practising and now i think that i can judge the signatures that you make and i hope that i will be able to make sigs like you one day.

Good job Nasos!

You all guys have been better 'n better day-by-day and of course EVERYONE can judge signatures.You know, maybe you're right about Legollas.But I need to know his opinion too.I liked the colours I used (blending colours), and as I said before, you have to accept (not you only) the brighter colours.That's my new standards.If you say to me, I want it DARK, I'll make it dark.If you don't say me anything...I'll choose lighter colours...

Anyway, thanks for the comment,

-Blane

PS: "a gift from blane" was a text I needed.I usually have double text in signatures.Legollas was off so I used this XD.

Lighter colors blend better in the signatures in my opinion. And it is better in the eye, it's more "smooth". That's the main reason I use white borders, makes the sig somhow more bright in the eye...

no one knows in here what true art is.

Do you?Do you even have an idea about what the word "positive" means?DO YOU?I don't think so..

@ Blane, I like it, but I didn't like the "designer" font!!

Yep it's a new method of making text.I'll probably add it at my new video tutorial which is coming soon.

Thanks btw!

-Blane