interlude [Interlude OFF] L2 Paranoid

Smorly

fak why i didnt know that :(

Beause you never played the old paranoid? And delete plox  "the Haters make me strong <3 " That just make ppl flame you,and you even wrote it worng.Should not be "haters make me Stronger" ?

look, i dont like Rey (and its true he gave me that) but i dont care,i want people for pvp because DnD are noobs...

now you understand why i post it "again"?

because i want more people etc etc

Beause you never played the old paranoid? And delete plox  "the Haters make me strong <3 " That just make ppl flame you,and you even wrote it worng.Should not be "haters make me Stronger" ?

I played it.. in overleb's clan ,but i broked a db for 10 and i gave up xD

then i joined mrtruc's clan and so.. but i wasn't on in the last aden siege :(

btw ,its that way it should be cuz its Haters , Make me strong (more flame xD).When you use a comma ,it makes sence xD

look, i dont like Rey (and its true he gave me that) but i dont care,i want people for pvp because DnD are noobs...

y DnD clan in first day when we have all in server C - B grade items i see one clan with 20 pll with S grade armor-weapons.. then i leave the server...

I have dc set +6 and with my bish i get 4k from an archer.

this server fails..

Thats interlude its normal getting crit for that dmg.I guess that archer didnt had boss jewells.With boss jewells ull get hit for 5.5k.

Again thats interlude , PR with dead eye fully buffed + cat buff + boss jewells and well an IC set.Thats why interlude servers are not that populated anymore unless devs have changed the crit rate and dmg which never happens.

The server is a joke.Archer is overpowered on server.John that idiot decreased 10% of mages m.atack and made the enchant rate up 60% for mage. 90% of the server are archer or dagger.

Enchant rates:

* Fighter Weapon before +15: 60%,

* Fighter Weapon after +15: 30%,

* Mage Weapon before +15: 30%,

* Mage Weapon after +15: 20%,

* Armor / Jewelery before +15: 30%,

* Armor / Jewelery after +15: 20%,

Lol?