Karma Again ?

drogata

Dariuse™ (+9/-1)  drogata (+3/-4)  -  flaming+spamming

On this thread:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=71308.msg528406#msg528406

Locked till a g mod move it to report section.

you realy ? u joke ? omg

Why u thing i spam ? tell me why ? i se just he talk bulshit  and i say bulshit .

bulshit = spam ?

Why u locked topic now ? u dont want see what i tell you more ?

This is a example:

So if Maxtor make a topic and you come and say: [fu ck this topic ][bULL SHIT TOPIC] is a spam and you flamming.

If all members i create this discurse like you.Would make wars. So nobody will be respected if will make this.

IF somebody create a topic: and another member: posting in like:bullshi t or fu ck, fail. bla bla.

This is a example:

So if Maxtor make a topic and you come and say: [fu ck this topic ][bULL SHIT TOPIC] is a spam and you flamming.

If all members i create this discurse like you.Would make wars. So nobody will be respected if will make this.

IF somebody create a topic: and another member: posting in like:bullshi t or fu ck, fail. bla bla.

Yeah ,but the problem is you don't respect me ,cuz if i reply to your topics "I dont like it" you dekarma me?

Sorry for the off-topic ,i just couldn't stand it :/

1. Maxtor is Admin i respect all Admins / moder / gm / helpers

2. Realy i dont know for this and sorry

Maxtor was a example. If was a member normal member.

Ok now you understand, is not go to do that. .

Yeah ,but the problem is you don't respect me ,cuz if i reply to your topics "I dont like it" you dekarma me?

Sorry for the off-topic ,i just couldn't stand it :/

I respect members if they respect rulles. No to make a post in a topic and to say bad worlds.[Example: you are fail man,Don't join it at this server is blablabla,....]

I respect members if they respect rulles. No to make a post in a topic and to say bad worlds.[Example: you are fail man,Don't join it at this server is blablabla,....]

I respect the rule and as you see i didn't break any rule yet.

Also ,dont join it blabla isn't a bad word ,its a comment.

I think that exept positive comments we have negative too?

I just didn't your work ,and i told you it and you dekarma me ,cuz i didn't like it?

Am i forced to like it?

Sorry for the off again.

I wont reply again.. its no post count anyway xD

Why u locked topic now ? u dont want see what i tell you more ?

I locked the thread untill a global moderator move it, beacuse you post it at wrong section.

Its simple boys, dont spam / flame (btw, it wasnt me the one that took your karma Drogata)

Thread Locked.