What do you think about C4???

pa40

Yeah,C4 is one of the best.

I don't know if it is good at developing side,but gameplay is really good.

For me is: Interlude the best,after C4.

Chronicles after Interlude suck hard.

Kamaels suck to.

CT2 is not Lineage anymore.They try to make it like WoW.

Dunno about the transforantion when it came out coz i didnt play ct2 but i guess is from there. WTF we play Dragonball? A character who transform him self in an animal or mob lol ?

Really? Interlude Dagger is overpower, Mage is overpower (less re-use skill)

C4 is the best chronicle, if you play servers like loyal, they have fix everything!

Dunno about the transforantion when it came out coz i didnt play ct2 but i guess is from there. WTF we play Dragonball? A character who transform him self in an animal or mob lol ?

Hehe,thats one of its disanvatages.

May I will start one new topic,with this subject,to avoid OFFTOPIC posts here.

Really? Interlude Dagger is overpower, Mage is overpower (less re-use skill)

C4 is the best chronicle, if you play servers like loyal, they have fix everything!

And there Mages kick asses.

Yeah,C4 is one of the best.

I don't know if it is good at developing side,but gameplay is really good.

For me is: Interlude the best,after C4.

Chronicles after Interlude suck hard.

Kamaels suck to.

hmmm i played C4,C5,Interlude and all after and i can tell that i D O N T like intelude servers. dunno why. from the beginning on i dont like intelude.... i have very great times on c4 but i was noob then, on c5 very very good. after my other best times were on Hellbound and now on gracia. so i think that Gracia is the real L2. i can not agree that l2 after Kamael is a different game and that they are trying to make it like wow.

hmmm i played C4,C5,Interlude and all after and i can tell that i D O N T like intelude serers. dunno why. from the begiining on i dont like intelude.... i have very great times on c4 but i was noob then, on c5 very very good. after my other best times were on Hellbound and now on gracai. so i think that Gracia is the real L2. i can not afree that l2 after Kamael is a different game and that they are trying to make it like wow.

By opening of the inventory at CT2.3(cuz I don't know if it is same at CT2.2)you see many changes with WoW.

At the next client you will pres "SPACE" and you will jump  xD

By opening of the inventory at CT2.3(cuz I don't know if it is same at CT2.2)you see many changes with WoW.

At the next client you will pres "SPACE" and you will jump  xD

on wow invetory is in 5 pats i think. i mean you have 5 invetorys and its not the same. and WTF? you can now jump too. try to jump over a mountain. they wont make it to jump with space cuz you can jump whenever you wanna....

on wow invetory is in 5 pats i think. i mean you have 5 invetorys and its not the same. and WTF? you can now jump too. try to jump over a mountain. they wont make it to jump with space cuz you can jump whenever you wanna....

You call this jump ? Most people call this fall... and about the inventory of l2 ct 2.3 and wow , on wow you have some pockets there you put your items (i don't know how to call them) and the inventory with the gear of the player and his idol is same as l2 (well l2 took this from wow)