which character should i choose? [gracia part 2!!]

good evening guys,

i started in one gracia part 2 low rate server,i made a lot of money(credits to l2walker ;P ) and i should start a main char.but my knowledge in l2 stoped in interlude..as i can remember in c4 necros were overpowered,in interlude tyrants were..so my question is in gracia part 2 which char deserves to playing at..i want opinions!!

good evening guys,

i started in one gracia part 2 low rate server,i made a lot of money(credits to l2walker ;P ) and i should start a main char.but my knowledge in l2 stoped in interlude..as i can remember in c4 necros were overpowered,in interlude tyrants were..so my question is in gracia part 2 which char deserves to playing at..i want opinions!!

in gracia part 2.... i think dagger classes cuz they have a big lethat chance. Soulhound are good. Destro, SpS, SpH, Tyrant. its from how you play with the character. i dont know, play with that character that you can play with

BTW where are you playing?

after interlude there is kamael, and after kamael release all kamaels are boosted & overpowered. I played on 20+ hellbound/kamael etc servers and on all of them none was balanced. u should check it there too. But, cuz of gracia part 2 i would suggest you a mage since there is lilim knight trasformation that is fucking OPed and on official 3 mages with lilim knight/2 bishops and 1 tank soloed ember <.<

gor for the bishop with nuke augment.

A good class? if you can reach 81 bladedancers now have duelist skills who unnbalance them against sws but anyway.

gor for the bishop with nuke augment.

A good class? if you can reach 81 bladedancers now have duelist skills who unnbalance them against sws but anyway.

duelist skills?!?!? http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf_skill.html?my_class=dark_elf_spectral_dancer

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf_skill.html?my_class=dark_elf_blade_dancer

i dont see any duelist skills. thats what i am talking about. ppl play 1-2 bugged servers and think that its is so on all server >,< dont listen to him BD-s dont have duelist skills. they have only a sting...

P.S.: not on every server you can get lilim knight transformation. and on the pvp server they are not in gmshop >,<

i just suggest you to play the class you know to play the best and that's it i can tell you that i dont know lets say tyrant are OP but you dont know to play it so whats the point... hope you understand me

duelist skills?!?!? http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf_skill.html?my_class=dark_elf_spectral_dancer

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf_skill.html?my_class=dark_elf_blade_dancer

i dont see any duelist skills. thats what i am talking about. ppl play 1-2 bugged servers and think that its is so on all server >,< dont listen to him BD-s dont have duelist skills. they have only a sting...

P.S.: not on every server you can get lilim knight transformation. and on the pvp server they are not in gmshop >,<

Wel, i'm really sorry for saying that but i played a server where a BD lvl 81 won some duelist skills.

THATS why i said, and i only wanted to help. Anyway i will create a bd to confirm this.

Wel, i'm really sorry for saying that but i played a server where a BD lvl 81 won some duelist skills.

THATS why i said, and i only wanted to help. Anyway i will create a bd to confirm this.

create one on a other server. not in that that you saw this in...