[Tool]Interlude Patch!

we hide them so as noobs with 1 posts don't come over here and just leech but also share!That's the main reason!

yes and that is the main reason..it is not fair for our forum to just the half visitors just be guests..it would be better have people registered and i dont think it is a big idea getting 10 posts..u didnt have any prob anyway with 100 but fixed to be at 10 so that not spam exists..

we hide them so as noobs with 1 posts don't come over here and just leech but also share!That's the main reason!

Yes, if u have low post and u dont are a newbie u can talk with nitrous mewmew etc and he probably give you if u arent newbie, sorry for my poor englis ^^

Bye

and this methos you put at all shares or lastly start?

(GR: se ola "ta kala" ta SHAREs kathisate kai valate auto to periorismo i tora televtea arxisate na to efarmozete?)

doesn't work for me :( , it get's me some errors when i try to starl l2 client. Aboput that 100 post i think it is the best decision.u have to give something to recive someting.

Panadol have deleted you system before you install the patch?you must keep only the l2.ini!

EDIT:Panadol just managed to make it work,use the second archive if you have problem with the first :D

Nope i just share it....

Source: allcheats.ru

well i don't understand, u leeched it from allcheats.ru and now you want to be protected from leechers ( from yourself ) , in clear that's it ?

First of all if you don't know at allcheats.ru there is also post hide...i earned my posts there and got it from there....

PS don't spam!

Sorry man, I didn´t post too much here, cause i´m a noob.

I never want to bother, with stupid questions, or wrong or old cheats, Cause that I have a few posts here.

But I´m registered in this forum.

It´s your forum, and u can make what you want, I won´t discuss this...

But I  think, if im registered I should can read all the posts, only cause i´m registered.

But ,one thing its true, it´s your forum, and you can implement the system, you want.

Sory but is what I think....