Do you think like me?

jaff

Even if we decide to begin..We will need more than 2 years for something like this..

Check the topic Lineage II μεταφρασμένο στα Ελληνικά!..

It started in December 2006!!And it's not so difficult,so we reach to baron's words :

"aNd dont forget that we are greek.we will never manage to make something all together NEVER

ITS IN GREEKS GENES."

thats the fact ... and thats why here never appeared a MaxBastards team for hacks and Server Pack Develop .... Maybe 1-2 peoples tryed to create such but without success cuz everyone thing that he can do everything by his self if it is true together will be more powerful and no it wont take more than 2 years ... maybe 1 year approximately ... it just need serious peoples and hard work almost every day but without to forget that everyone have personal life ... thats why "...maybe 1 year approximately..." Everybody say "I WILL JOIN" and when we put him in the team he dont work ... i think that maybe only one team was successful and it was about AiO Exploit Application ... but i am not sure if the team still exists ...

to create a map as you say before its easy.To make the best result or a good result is difficult.Map files open with UnrealED.And Staticmeches and textures and sound packages .uax and and and...

Thats because Lineage 2 is based on Unreal Engine.

But who is interested in..I don't see any proposals..If this project starts,let me know..!

But i don't think it should start before the end of "Lineage 2 Mεταφρασμένο στα Ελληνικά"

we have and other things to do.I have to manage a whole server from next week.I have to finish my rubin armor.I have to make client and server files for a mask that mastropos shared before ....

I can't imagine what will happen if all developers (and maybe + all hackers) from MaxBastards make one team and start modify L2 Client and Server Packs . Maybe they will remake the whole L2 Client and recode the server files and fix every bug. Or maybe remake the L2 map = remake the whole L2 World ...   :D Tell me your opinion...  :)

Edit: I know there is something like MaxBastards team but i mean ALL

i like the idea xD

But who is interested in..I don't see any proposals..If this project starts,let me know..!

But i don't think it should start before the end of "Lineage 2 Mεταφρασμένο στα Ελληνικά"

And what should mean: Lineage 2 Mεταφρασμένο στα Ελληνικά :D I don't know Greek sorry :)

Edit: btw if someone really want do such thing i have some time will be no problem just tell me what you want me to start anyway i will make something like this if none joins me ;D :D :D . killer can help us for the server mod.Thelasthero can make armors :D :) and if so at least 10 ppls are impressed we can make something like this. :)