Do you think like me?

jaff

Hehe i Walk Alone most times but if once some people want to create a team like this i would join.......

Look...maybe we can't call ALL WORL's developers but ok..we can make a team...

but this is a kinda...NEW GAME based on L2...I am in whenever you want!

So...why not???

Is there anyone to make a forum on freehostia or something... XD...

You can't start on your own.. :P

I m not in ,cause i ll cut my internet connection in 2 days, and i'll be offline for more than 2 months..!So GL with this idea, and i hope to find the people you need!

You can't start on your own.. :P

I m not in ,cause i ll cut my internet connection in 2 days, and i'll be offline for more than 2 months..!So GL with this idea, and i hope to find the people you need!

why you'll cut your internet m8?

Because i use Vivodi and it's a big crap..I'll change my provider,after 2 months non-having internet (i want to remember the non-internet days :P) i ll be back!

But for everything you decide on this project count me in :D

If you think that my connection closes every evening one time a day!(and more)

I'll try to keep in touch sometimes..But let's go back to our project!I saw inside the project's forum that there were XML,HTML,SQL files etc..So we gona make some addons for other servers, or setup a kind of a server..?

I saw inside the project's forum that there were XML,HTML,SQL files etc..So we gona make some addons for other servers, or setup a kind of a server..?

Dunno if i am wrong or something or i dont read correctly ...

Hey i agree with all of u .I just saw from many admins good work.And i think that it will be a good to group all together and make a server with many many many custom weaps,armors,skills.If u saw L2Gold dev team is also good they have done a good server.ALso Pyromaker is good developer but i don;t want to say anything for him here(he was HG on a server i was playing)but his weaps,armors and the custom area are very good i played on that server.SO i  must say u will make the best server  :P