[Gracia Final L2J] The17Heroes

rasad

lol customs... lol stats... lol server... this is NOT lineage... have fun

is a different kind of play l2..anyway private servers are NOT L2..at least most of them:) and players like me..search for that,not retail;)..i just hope that u tried the server,if not ur comment is not valid..u should try it before comment

is a different kind of play l2..anyway private servers are NOT L2..at least most of them:) and players like me..search for that,not retail;)..i just hope that u tried the server,if not ur comment is not valid..u should try it before comment

i like the srv but i hate the farm ...

Armor and weapon is easy (1h+) but the Custom Accessory... LoL'd 2k FA (1 Mob Drops 1FA ++ PvP / PK zone) = You'll never get it xD

what are u saying?Festival Adena?this item is not needed hereO_O..anyway i am not playing any server atm but i suggest u to farm first for the tatoo(3hours?i dunno but for get it at a cheaper prize,go on castle)then everything will be very more easy;)Enjoy!

i like the srv but i hate the farm ...

well u are right..but u hate the amount or the pkers?anyway yes,isn't the best farm system that i saw on l2 servers:/

Berserker FTW farm...

Yes, g castle and do /target castle trader and you get item cheaper !

Dragon Ball chance drop is like drop Mold Hardener at 1x dropp rate off a 1/4 hp mob...

what are u saying?Festival Adena?this item is not needed hereO_O..anyway i am not playing any server atm but i suggest u to farm first for the tatoo(3hours?i dunno but for get it at a cheaper prize,go on castle)then everything will be very more easy;)Enjoy!

well u are right..but u hate the amount or the pkers?anyway yes,isn't the best farm system that i saw on l2 servers:/

OMG! I am posting twice in wrong server topic ^^ Sorry :D

its nice but ,how long is this server on? 3 months and still vesper SA dont work

is online from about 4 months and about vesper SA i dunno,i guess that is not that important because u must get customs..dunno:)

its nice but ,how long is this server on? 3 months and still vesper SA dont work

2 servers - 100-120 ppl on each day. there would be more but the owner decided to add max ppl 120 or something :X

i know the owner, and i've seen his server first in hopzone =]

i heard about the server somethings was good somethings bad....

i see i have to make my own mind ;)

and btw to be first in hopezone means not its a good server... u only have luck that many player vote :D

A LOT OF CUSTOM SH!TS <<<<<

LAG <<<<<

Custom items gives x20k from all stats <<<<<<

Everywhere,EveryTime PK BY "PRO" Player <<<<<<

Enchant safe 350 max 400 huh!?!?! <<<<<<

GL WITH THIS STUPID SERVER!!!! <<<<<<