[Guide] How to make a successful L2J server !

Playing at retail is not that expensive as many ppl claim it to be i know it as i myself have played on retail and it worths paying .

i played on retail too i know its not expensive but most ppl dont do it for the gameplay they do it for an admin char

Playing at retail is not that expensive as many ppl claim it to be i know it as i myself have played on retail and it worths paying .

i played on retail too i know its not expensive but most ppl dont do it for the gameplay they do it for an admin char

+1 to both and also some people do it for donations :P

The clean , simple truth . but you know that 99% of the server owners will do exactly the mistakes you say NOT TO DO .

This guide may be the difference between success and faliure . If only people had ears to hear and eyes to read this.

Congratz for this post!

What is wrong with you people? "nice guide"? , "great job"?, "keep up the good work"?

This isn't a guide. It's common sense list that EVERY staff member should know. Yet, from my experience, the ones that are the most clueless about the above tips are running servers with 500+ people online.

Nowadays it's all about how lucky you get and how many people you know. Those things above are just a plus to that.