interlude [Interlude - L2OFF] L2Metal

Erinia

There was a server similar to this one like year ago.....  L2 terror - no forum, same website skin, same br gms, bugs everywhere, nothing working properly...

They closed it without warning after 2-3 months. 1 day you try to log and BIG SUPRISE DEEEEERP.

Gl to the ppl playing there, for me it's a waste of time.

There was a server similar to this one like year ago.....  L2 terror - no forum, same website skin, same br gms, bugs everywhere, nothing working properly...

They closed it without warning after 2-3 months. 1 day you try to log and BIG SUPRISE DEEEEERP.

Gl to the ppl playing there, for me it's a waste of time.

i remember a server closed exacly like u said. It was l2forfun. the gms didnt show up for like 3 weeks (on server and forum too) and one day we wanted to log in and the server closed. the sad part about this is that a lot of ppl donated and they didnt get nothing. (well i didnt donated but i had a friend who was donator on this server and donated for another dynasty set and didnt get it coz the server closed)

Ppl Online?

About 800+

Just a fact that made my clan to leave the server:

While we where ready to kill Barakiel, one guy came, killed as all(PK LMAO) and kill barakiel ALONE !!!! 1 ppl !

Tip: DOn't play here

About 800+

Just a fact that made my clan to leave the server:

While we where ready to kill Barakiel, one guy came, killed as all(PK LMAO) and kill barakiel ALONE !!!! 1 ppl !

Tip: DOn't play here

GM edit?? this is not server for me