It is worth to play on L2Pride ?

fuers

Hi. plz dont spam this topic. Write just ur opinions of L2Pride. I started to play yesterday there and i wanna know if is worth to stay and farm some gear.

If eny moderator/admin dont agree with my topic can delete it.

Tnx in advice.

yes.. i like this server.. its very good.. but i liked it more when it wasn't gracia :)

Coz of bugs ; ^^

w/e l2pride it's cool server but in few days maybe weeks u'll quit ^^

At least i did that .

ye i played 1 day and did a few weapons +19. dunno if this is luck but hey i will stay here probably coz the events are awesome. So many ppl join them.

ye i played 1 day and did a few weapons +19. dunno if this is luck but hey i will stay here probably coz the events are awesome. So many ppl join them.

events don't make a server at all. Good,, but ok.

And if your actually playing it...what do you want more? To find a server that just fits in our requirements all you need to do is search it. Personally, i don't like the type of servers who every1 has a red weapon. Gl in your search, or in your new server.

I will start to play on l2 pride in few weeks..

Can someone tell me some bugs of there?

Or exploits that work..

If you dont want to post it here , plz PM me and tell me ..

Cheers..

I will start to play on l2 pride in few weeks..

Can someone tell me some bugs of there?

Or exploits that work..

If you dont want to post it here , plz PM me and tell me ..

Cheers..

Bugs do not exist on L2Pride.

events don't make a server at all. Good,, but ok.

And if your actually playing it...what do you want more? To find a server that just fits in our requirements all you need to do is search it. Personally, i don't like the type of servers who every1 has a red weapon. Gl in your search, or in your new server.

i meant that the event are like sieges. so many ppl join them. Today i joined tvt event and there were over 300 partecipating it.

i meant that the event are like sieges. so many ppl join them. Today i joined tvt event and there were over 300 partecipating it.

so if you like 'em just stay there :p

I don't like servers where you have to dedicate your time on farming really and L2Pride is just a mirror of my unwanted gameplay style. So i'd say to not play on it if you dont like a lot of farm while being pked.

well actually i didnt get pked yet and thats the most amazing thing. And ye is a bit hard to get top gear but is ok i like the challenge coz u are so proud when u get the top gear when u have farmed like crazy for it.

It's a good server but i personally don't like the 85% enchant rate.

At A grade weapons the enchant rate is even higher. I played for 1 day and i quited. It was long time ago i dunno if they changed anything.

I don't like servers where you have to dedicate your time on farming really and L2Pride is just a mirror of my unwanted gameplay style. So i'd say to not play on it if you dont like a lot of farm while being pked.

PK'ed? Thanks, you just made my day.

Tbh, L2Pride is the ONLY high-rate server I've seen that people don't camp at spawns (Like some clans do on other high-rates) and killing everyone and don't pk you when farming, this have happened on every chronicle of L2Pride, amazing eh?