[Gracia Final L2J] LII Kingdom - NEW BEGININGS - NEW PLAYER REWARDS!

Ziggo

i will join and i will give you feedback.

Thanks. Always looking for good feedback.

Trying to hide what you did before? not nice.

Im not hiding anything. I modified my post so you can understand that im not trying to hide anything.

Here is a quote of the edited one:

O He is is he?

/sarcasm

ROFL The owner's name is SpetzNaz, Just look on the forum.  :P

Thanks. Always looking for good feedback.

Im not hiding anything. I modified my post so you can understand that im not trying to hide anything.

Here is a quote of the edited one:

Your doing a good job Ziggo, Hopefully you can get more people to join your server. Seems like a great place.

Its balanced for the most part lol Mages a lil weak but im sure you will fix that.

Anyway i think I will play here, nice place.

hm.. safe+5 and max+30 is too much :/ and with rate 70% change it server will be much better

safe+5 max+20 or +25 and 4 sure better rate...

in pvp server people like easy farm...not hard for items..easy rb..easy enchant and thats all :)

hm.. safe+5 and max+30 is too much :/ and with rate 70% change it server will be much better

safe+5 max+20 or +25 and 4 sure better rate...

in pvp server people like easy farm...not hard for items..easy rb..easy enchant and thats all :)

WE implemented a new system!

Forgot to update post my bad. Anyway here are the changes because so many people didnt like the "Star Wars" pvp

SOOOOO We made some cool updates

UPDATES:

# Crystal Enchant Chance Weapon = 95

# Crystal Enchant Chance Armor = 95

# Crystal Enchant Chance Jewelry = 95

* Crystal Scrolls only obtainable from TvT, CTF and GM run events.

# On Subclass Buffs Are saved

# 7 Subclasses Per Character.

# Gold Einhasad now drops from all NPC's at a change of 15%

# New Event Reward System: Use Glittering Medals To exchange for New Hair Accessories, Crystal Scrolls and much much more!Simply visit Santa in Giran for your reward!

ALOT of other bugs are fixed just look at the change log!

http://l2kingdom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26.0

:P So i hope you join Just4Hacks

I like it :)

I m in

Welcome Bring Friends and Vote Please! :)

Thanks

Big Updates Yesterday!

Success Rate Formulas on Mages Altered.

Mages are now more balanced.

PvP Is now fair.

TvT edited - Works like its supposed todo!

More Gracia Final Features Added!

Skill Certification now works 100%

More Transformations Complete!

Beleth and Baylor Raids Now work like in official.

Some Skill Reuse Times Edited.

Plenty More updates, just can't remember the others.

Anyway - Hope more people join. Server is doing great and we are recruiting more and more players. This weekend we had a total of 20 players online at one time! Hope you give LII Kingdom a chance.

Thanks,

Ziggo

Ah who cares who is he !

He is successful and I don't see any problems with his servers which were and now the newest l2kingdom . All were awesome but he tried to succeed but still he and he didn't QQ'd he moved on and now he made awesome pvp server which is doing GREAT.

Well as I said I'm playing on l2kingdom from pure start and there were alot of complaints about NPC BUFFER which wasn't AiO so they decided to make it and within next update there will be full AiO buffer available for all . No more lvlin' AiOs as we had to in start . And yea server just got huge number of population and I can say clans / sieges and PvP is available now 24/7.

Back to PvP.

Cheers.

Ah who cares who is he !

He is successful and I don't see any problems with his servers which were and now the newest l2kingdom . All were awesome but he tried to succeed but still he and he didn't QQ'd he moved on and now he made awesome pvp server which is doing GREAT.

Well as I said I'm playing on l2kingdom from pure start and there were alot of complaints about NPC BUFFER which wasn't AiO so they decided to make it and within next update there will be full AiO buffer available for all . No more lvlin' AiOs as we had to in start . And yea server just got huge number of population and I can say clans / sieges and PvP is available now 24/7.

Back to PvP.

Cheers.

http://www.l2kingdom.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=106

clan siege pvp all the time? and after 3week the number1 pvper have 55points which is just minutes if we take a populated pvp server as you described it and only 3 castle has an owner clan so siege is 24/7 too?...stop asslicking

• 2 weeks later...

What about the community of this server ??

Well We have about 30 Active Players, server has been open for 4 weeks so its still in its growing phases. Come take a look! The Admins are working very hard to fix any bugs the players find and they are active. Hope you give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'd like to say somethings about this server! I'm a L2 addicted/freak/no-lifer, whatever you wanna call it :P we all suffer from the same...anywayyyy, I was bored of those freaking "PvP" servers where all you needed to do was, kill a mob, kill another mob, woops u are max level. ok, now what to do?!? Oh I can enchant a bit!

3 Days Later...

HURRAY!!! I have all max enchant...wait...what now?...hum...boss jewels?? oh well, nevermind, I eitheir have to donate a freaking 75 euros or I wont get them, thanks to those freaking overpowered by donations alliances...Oh well... /quit.

Well, then I was looking arround and found this server, it's a much better PVP server. Got donations, ofc, as every server couse they cost money to keep online. But donations are balanced, you can get itens even without donating , ofc is a bit harder but well, you have to work to get your stuff! It's most of all a nice and fun server, the GM'S are great, not those anti-social-bad-a**- Gm's, they are just like you or me, and they help us everytime we need! I give it a go! and you should give it a try too! Sorry for the long post :D

It's Lineage 2 time!!!

All I can say is that you need to log in to see how great the server is, it is wonderful to see such dedicated GMs/Devs and no corruption, all this talk about people who haven't even played on this server, stop now... As I said you have to see it to believe it, ofcourse you are going to find minor flaws but in this server it means these flaws will be fixed in less than a few days sometimes in less than a few hours. We are already growing, join and get a head start making gear because this server has serious potential and after 5 years of playing lineage2 private servers I have finally found one I can settle down in.

Thanks, visit the site www.l2kingdom.com