[Help]The perfekt Class to me...

HI Guys,

i havent played wow since a few months and i just want to start on a new realm.

So my question to U. Which class is ideal for pvp at lvl 80???

I will focus on pvp...i want both, dmg output and great defense (prefering plate armor classes)

As u know the balnce between the classes is still changing... Which class is at the moment OP /IMBA like???

Would be great if you could explaind why u would like to suggest the class =)

Greetz

Mate u asked which class is ideal for pvp...well every class has some positive things and negative ones, u cant just role a class with dmg output and great defense, i say choose a class u like and u ll defently have fun at 80pvp, plus a great PvPer can pwn or at least give some great challenge to all classes

i was talking about official realms

me too,and i dont have seen in my realm many

hunters to be better than paladins&Dks in pvps anyhow.

Mate u asked which class is ideal for pvp...well every class has some positive things and negative ones, u cant just role a class with dmg output and great defense, i say choose a class u like and u ll defently have fun at 80pvp, plus a great PvPer can pwn or at least give some great challenge to all classes

That's true altho there are PvP classes and PvE classes in WoW too so you cannot compare all classes .