To all those who judge without reason

Noble®

he meant, what do you know from this forum to indicate one member to Staff?

Not a question about smart/dumb.

He must be a member to know this forum? , I was guest like 4-5 months before I registered and watch what happened here

every single day. So his knowledge about the forum is relevant.

He must be a member to know this forum? , I was guest like 4-5 months before I registered and watch what happened here

every single day. So his knowledge about the forum is relevant.

Thank God there are people who understand me.

Pff come on!Why do you still discuss about this???All of us wanted to be in the staff.Ok it's pretty normal to want to be in the staff.But it's totally abnormal and foolish to judge bad the guyz that have been promoted.My point is that they may did not deserve,maybe the did and still do,but why the hell don't you want to give them a second chance??Is that so difficult to do??Stop judging 'coz the most of you know that there will come a day that you will be where they are and then you will be more than pissed off.Do you know how it is to get a promotion and everyone tells you that you paid for it or that you don't deserve it?It's really lame.So i suggest to stop judging and give you congratulations to everyone that got promoted!

Pff come on!Why do you still discuss about this???

I am wondering the same here.

PPl just remember this one:

So , this -beep-ing conversations about team promotes - demotes will stop from now ON. it's up to the team & maxtor! If i catch any users to talk about promotes and demotes will be punished firstly with -1 karma without warning. Because this thread is a WARNING. And if someone continue and ignore the warnings will be banned using this forum.

locked.