[GR+ENG+UE+DE+LT+W/E]WTF TODAY???ARE U SERIUS? V2

DreaM

About tiranious or how is his name spelled, he must be friend of Maxtor. It is really up to Maxtor who to promote and who not. We just suggest who should be promoted and Maxtor is the man who's making the final desicion.

Anyways, I've got nothing to say on topic.

Tiranous gold member ....? are we serious? you are making members outrageous he has made nothing special (as extremedwarf said a guide about pivot 25min guide MAX). surely there are other member who deserve this promotion.

any reason why he got promoted ?

LoL... from the replies i have seen from the staff members about maxcheater is all (WE THE STAFF not YOU THE USERS)

stop being so lame... you ain't gods you are just the staff member... (And i believe that only CERTAIN staff members bring some sense in here...)

all others act like GODS THAT ARE UNTOUCHABLE! typical greeks... (Like me :D)

Face it... the truth is bad :D

I just realized that my reply makes no sense :D

continue talking and i want more flame plz :D

we are discussing about this unexpected promotion which made mad all of us not just 2 or 3 people.

there is the flame?

About tiranious or how is his name spelled, he must be friend of Maxtor.

WoW :o, just like in L2 servers, the admin have a friend and he give him items.. Well, this is called corruption.  :)

oh god...

I am in the team. I am a global mod. But i have negative opinion about the last 3-4 months promotes.

Of course here is spam section... and you can your opinion for everything BUT not about maxtor's and team decisions. You think you are the future of mxC ?! You cant make us change our mind (Not mine "I agree" xP) Maxtor's. I talk always straight. If i was admin i was going to kick at least 2/4 of the team members that's means the half team! So guys calm down if he dont deserve this position he will be demoted as soon as possible. "By the way i will talk with maxtor"

peace.

You think you are the future of mxC ?!

we are members of mxc the main posters and we have to tell our opinion .. and about the last promotions i agree too fast.

the future is not only the staff but the simple members who are the activity.

WoW :o, just like in L2 servers, the admin have a friend and he give him items.. Well, this is called corruption.  :)

corruption can be found everywhere anywhere with many categories

You think you are the future of mxC ?!

Well u know, we are some of the main posters. If MxC loose some of them..we aint got more than 1500 online daily, only 70~ or less of them are posters and others are non-posters that are trolling on the forum. If forum loose us, there will be no forum

we are members of mxc the main posters and we have to tell our opinion .. and about the last promotions i agree too fast.

the future is not only the staff but the simple members who are the activity.

I dont disagree...  but you miss-understand what i mean. You cant take decisions who stay and who leaves. Only maxtor can. And  watch now at the next minutes what will happen.. all of u ppl! We gonna party today!

LoL... from the replies i have seen from the staff members about maxcheater is all (WE THE STAFF not YOU THE USERS)

Ofc we are the staff and you are the user omfg.... If you think that we are god your bad.... And who sense some more respect i don't give a shit to who you give that respect... pfff kiddo grow up.

I'm end it here... Hot day's make ppl think abnormal.

i wanna ask something... why did you make this topic!? because Maxtor took a decision to make some1 gold member? lol guyz... he is the admin not you and me! so better to stop it!

Failed

Tiranous promotion failed harder

I dont disagree...  but you miss-understand what i mean. You cant take decisions who stay and who leaves. Only maxtor can. And  watch now at the next minutes what will happen.. all of u ppl! We gonna party today!

Maybe i miss understood ... and yes we can't it's up to maxtor about this but we see such a promotion from Platinum Member (he could be normal member without the donate) to Gold Member. Reason? he made shares or something special?

And  watch now at the next minutes what will happen.. all of u ppl! We gonna party today!

We are just discussing don't we?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics