[GR+ENG+UE+DE+LT+W/E]WTF TODAY???ARE U SERIUS? V2

DreaM

1st. Why do you always lock topics in Spam Section It's pointless to do it ffs its a SPAM section SPAM. S-P-A-M. [For retards

Here you can spam without any post counts
This also means we can post whatever we like without any restrictions

2nd.  It's Maxtor's forum but where's the "FORUM" without US?!

3rd. He may be an admin but promoting leechers & guys which barely know english is pathetic.

4th. Why are the staff members a staff members when so far in the 1st topic they all were like "hey fuck i didn't want him to be gold but he is Maxtor is boss" you are STAFF because you probably can act think and take decision more wisely than us members. You are a TEAM not circus you should decide promotions together. Not like "Maxtor gots 1 stupid idea and you're all like hgey but he's boss he do everything" why are you guys so scared to even say he did smth wrong? Scared because you don't want your precious postitions to be taken away even if you barely even moderate at all.

5th. Do not close this topic this is SPAM section let us discuss.

6th. Im FOR NO to promoting half-retarded guys!

1st. Why do you always lock topics in Spam Section It's pointless to do it ffs its a SPAM section SPAM. S-P-A-M. [For retards  This also means we can post whatever we like without any restrictions

3rd. He may be an admin but promoting leechers & guys which barely know english is pathetic.

4th. Why are the staff members a staff members when so far in the 1st topic they all were like "hey -beep- i didn't want him to be gold but he is Maxtor is boss" you are STAFF because you probably can act think and take decision more wisely than us members. You are a TEAM not circus you should decide promotions together. Not like "Maxtor gots 1 stupid idea and you're all like hgey but he's boss he do everything" why are you guys so scared to even say he did smth wrong? Scared because you don't want your precious postitions to be taken away even if you barely even moderate at all.

+1. And everytime i make a topic like that, some mod will lock or delete it.

2nd.  It's Maxtor's forum but where's the "FORUM" without US?!

No one force you to be Here. T.T

And about all above, any person can act how he feel is better...

I'm not please any one about my position, if i see something wrong i expres my opinion....

You can't speak about what we do in staff section since you are not in anymore.

~Peace~

I bet some mod pmed maxtor for his promotion. The same happened with MoRtE when he became a gm on a moderator's server and maxtor promoted him to uploader. I did 2 topics, and both were locked by XxRxX. we cant even discuss it..they dont leave us to.

I bet some mod pmed maxtor for his promotion. The same happened with MoRtE when he became a gm on a moderator's server and maxtor promoted him to uploader. I did 2 topics, and both were locked by XxRxX. we cant even discuss it..they dont leave us to.

They don't speak normal memberish language i guess.

1st. Why do you always lock topics in Spam Section It's pointless to do it ffs its a SPAM section SPAM. S-P-A-M. [For retards  This also means we can post whatever we like without any restrictions

4th. Why are the staff members a staff members when so far in the 1st topic they all were like "hey -beep- i didn't want him to be gold but he is Maxtor is boss" you are STAFF because you probably can act think and take decision more wisely than us members. You are a TEAM not circus you should decide promotions together. Not like "Maxtor gots 1 stupid idea and you're all like hgey but he's boss he do everything" why are you guys so scared to even say he did smth wrong? Scared because you don't want your precious postitions to be taken away even if you barely even moderate at all.

+1..And yes they lock our topics (they say FLAME topic = lock)

ok, leave him now. lets talk about tiranous. he got promoted for the pivot or for his 10+abuses and 30 pages of his posts "nice thanks" ?

ok, leave him now. lets talk about tiranous. he got promoted for the pivot or for his 10+abuses and 30 pages of his posts "nice thanks" ?

LoL Owned I Saw Only Now What He Is Gold Member!!! Owned??? Heh!!!I Can Say What From 50k Members Many People Are Better Than Him... But I'm No1 To Say Who Will Be In Staff ;)

I Agree with cobra and yes maxtor know what he is doing but HE said some rulles and stefanos and cobra whoever said i am not crying bcause i know ppl that are uploaders and doing better job..As dream says , i agree to every single word with this man..And we have dimocracy i can speak 'bout it..Now think again to tell us why he got promoted..one reason we need to know..

+1